Global warming hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 10, 2007.

1. sorry.. i am a skeptic. they are still keeping al gore on ice ready to serve when hillary gets "outted." google huma

#11     Nov 10, 2007
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

yes, and it's been explained that a butterfly flapping its wings can cause hurricanes.

the issue here is not whether or not man has an impact on the planet, it's more a revolution against the power grabbing by insatiable politicians.

OH HELP ME GOVERNMENT, THE RICH GUY DRIVING HIS SUV IS KILLING THE WORLD

Here's the thing, a big meteoriite pummeled the earth and killed all the dinosaurs, i think it can handle man driving their f'ing cars. The truly ironic thing about all this is, the energy companies will ultimately save the day, while Nancy Pelosis attends a faggot parade in San Franscico.

god i despise liberals.

#12     Nov 10, 2007
  3. Even if humans are causing global warming why bother worrying about it. Oil and coal are finite resources its not like humans will ever stop consuming what is left before there is nothing left. It simply do not matter if the remaining oil last 150 or 170 years. The amount of CO2 emitted in the end will be the same.

It appears to be the case that humans need something to worry about. Hell doesnt work anymore Global warming do.

Only oil consumption can drive oil prices higher, and only high oil prices can make alternative energy profitable enough. Oil is realy not consumed fast enough. The only important question regarding Global warming is this, who will do the needed oil consumption. Me flying from A to B or the elite flying from A to B with money collected from a global carbon tax.

#13     Nov 10, 2007
  4. Glad to see two more flat-earthers join the fray.

#14     Nov 10, 2007
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

yes, and it's been explained that a butterfly flapping its wings can cause hurricanes.

the issue here is not whether or not man has an impact on the planet, it's more a revolution against the power grabbing by insatiable politicians.

OH HELP ME GOVERNMENT, THE RICH GUY DRIVING HIS SUV IS KILLING THE WORLD

Here's the thing, a big meteoriite pummeled the earth and killed all the dinosaurs, i think it can handle man driving their f'ing cars. The truly ironic thing about all this is, the energy companies will ultimately save the day, while Nancy Pelosis attends a faggot parade in San Franscico.

god i despise todays liberals.

#15     Nov 10, 2007
  6. Exactly.

Why people don't get this astounds me. And the fact that for 30 yrs we were paranoid about another ice age, while CO2 was rising!

This is sooo much bigger than humans, but not PC correct at the moment.

I became a big skeptic after reading Crighton's, "State of Fear". He footnotes every statement of no global warming - CO2 connection with real studies. I looked into half a dozen of these. Result? We have no idea. We can't even predict ROUGHLY the number of hurricanes. Last two years, WAY off.

I believe we should cut emissions for the sake of a clean environment in general, but placing global warming on humans, assuming it is even happening, is ludicrous.

#16     Nov 10, 2007
  7. It's complete crap - a fraud.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/environmentNews/idUKL0887458220071108

#17     Nov 10, 2007
  8. Debating whether global warming is man-made or not is pointless. Whats important is that we become more efficient as a species and that means using re-newable, clean energy to power our needs.

We have 2 paths;

1) we conclude that global warming could well and truly not be man made therefore we should sit still and not worry because there is nothing we can do to stop this natural process anyway

or

2) we conclude that global warming could be man made and therefore we take the path of least regret and move towards cleaner sources of energy and a more environmental biased economy migating the risk that we are wrong in the above conclusion whilst becoming more efficient in our ways.

As a elitetrader I see the risk/reward being in conclusion # 2 -> the path of least regret.

Peace.

#18     Nov 11, 2007
  9. its not pointless... the same people that funded al gore's junk science movie are the same ones that will be collecting the global carbon tax!!!

don't you people get it yet? this is a 3 card monty. they also are the ones that suppress clean cheap alternative energy!!!

WAKE UP *see... i can be green too.

#19     Nov 11, 2007
  10. You blew my cover. I wanted to wait for the other flat-earthers to jump in. So far we only proved that ratboy, pattersb, voodoo and jayford, are the flat-earthers and don't have any ability for critical thinking. They cannot spot a hoax even when the so-called "evidence" obviously doesn't make any sense.

Next time they jump up and down against science, you just need to point to this thread...

BTW, for those of you flat-earthers, if you still don't get it, ask nicely and I may tell you how to spot this as a hoax without the help of Reuter's report - you shouldn't believe MSM anyway. Oh, and you don't need to know any biology or geophysics to see this.

#20     Nov 11, 2007