Global warming hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 10, 2007.

1. man

man

well, he seemed to have some passionate relationship
    with a pigeon, just to name one little thing.

#151     Nov 25, 2007
  2. I didn't think my sentence could be parsed that way. You, are, both ignorant and anti-science. Not, you both, are ignorant and anti-science.

It's clear from the context of my post that I know who Tesla was. Tesla never described radio waves or any other waves as the kind of "scalar wave" you described. Tesla was just eccentric. But you are ignorant and you still don't know it.

#152     Nov 25, 2007
  3. [​IMG]

#153     Nov 25, 2007
  4. It was intentional to parse your sentence and paragraph that way as I do have a sense of humor and I know that you do not, but I thought you might catch on as you are a real scientist. I also thought there would be a good chance of you pointing it out to me and that you would waste more of your time when you could be fighting GW. I gave you a clue when I said that I thought that you meant that Tesla and I are both anti-science because I imagined that you would not think of Tesla as anti-science. So much for having fun with you, but I may try again, so pay attention and think about it.

You mean both ignorant and not knowing it, or not knowing that I am ignorant or both? That would be blissful, but I know too much. Am I therefore disqualified from commenting on GW? May only a real scientist such as yourself comment on GW? Or are only those that agree with you may comment on GW and those that disagree with you may not comment or both?

I could easily say that you must be ignorant as you did not catch on in my previous post that I intentionally and jokingly meant to say that both Tesla and I are ignorant and anti-science and that you are therefore disqualified to comment on GW and don't even know it.

So what about Mars losing its polar ice cap? What about all the planets in the solar system warming as well as the earth? What about the Pacific Ocean venting all of the heat into space that it accumulated during all this GW?

#154     Nov 25, 2007
  5. I may have missed the humor - actually, I don't think it was funny at all. But you missed the point completely. What do you say about the "scalar wave?"

It is possible that all scientists today are wrong about global warming. It would not be the first time that all scientists of the day were wrong about something. But it won't be because of the reasons given by the flat-earthers. Copernicus thought that the sun was the center of the universe. He was wrong but his idea was far superior than the conservatives of the time who believed that the earth was the center of the universe.

In the mean time, global warming is an observed fact and we need to do something about or else we go the way of the dinosaurs.

#155     Nov 25, 2007
  6. man

man

yes. yes. yes. the problem with so many scientifically bad critics is,
    that in this case, which is SOO important in both matter and timing,
    the defending scientists are forced to fight back as severe as the
    strike. the real nasty thing about the critics of manmade GW is,
    that they implicity state there is NO doubt that they are right ... though
    it is THEIR case in the first place to claim the insecurity of scientific
    research ... thus that of widely accepted man made GW.

#156     Nov 26, 2007
  7. man

man

#157     Nov 26, 2007