Global warming hoax fools millions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 13, 2008.

1. The IPCC says different. Who to choose, who to choose...

#31     Aug 17, 2008
  2. wjk

wjk

And do all these agencies believe that our pollution will have more impact on climate then these natural occuring events? And how will they prevent these events? And aren't some of these the same agencies that 30 years ago predicted the opposite because of the same? (Ice age coming because of pollution.) Are they blaming humans or stating the obvious. By the way, lastest I've heard, planet cooled in the last 10 years.

And how many of these agencies are NOT gov funded? I've heard that prof Gray and other dissenters have lost funding because they wouldn't get on board (not to mention those individuals who get death threats against them for having a differing opinion about it). So fight the hype, lose your funds.

You missed my point. I'm not saying man can't influence the climate in some ways. Man contributed to the Great Dust Bowl with farming techniqes, for example. I'm saying it won't matter. That's what they arent telling you. Maybe 50 years from now, when you're sitting around wondering why winters are so long and cold, you can ponder the other side of the equation. The side given by scientists who have been effectively silenced. How bout a real two sided debate on the issue before imposing draconian measures? Is that too much to ask?

Actually, when you think about it, the pollution should stop eventually. The side pushing global warming as man made also claims fossil fuels will eventually run out.

Problem solved.

#32     Aug 17, 2008
  3. Global warming alarmism could turn out to be the communism of the 21st century, a man-made religion that captures the attention of the liberal elites but leads to terrible suffering.

It should be clear to those who have not been indoctrinated that it represents a clever attempt to use environmental guilt to gain control over national economies.

#33     Aug 17, 2008
  4. wjk

wjk

#34     Aug 17, 2008
  5. wjk

wjk

It would appear that the indoctrination runs deep, and the attempt to impose guilt very effective.

#35     Aug 17, 2008
  6. That depends on what events when, but over time, yes.

They won't.

Nope.

And you heard wrong. Here's what NASA says:

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

Tell me.

Yeah, but you also heard that global mean average temperatures had gone down the last ten years, so you're probably just wrong again.

I'd love to know what it is.

Ah, so we're influencing temperatures, but it "doesn't matter." But volcanoes do?

Darn "them!" Probably liberals!

What climatology journal are you reading that doesn't have debate, I wonder.

Is it? I hadn't read anything about fossil fuels "running out" in any climatology journals, actually.

#36     Aug 17, 2008
  7. #37     Aug 17, 2008
  8. Bigfoot discovered by two guys who just happened to own a Bigfoot merchandise shop.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1544880720080815

The political left threatens "global warming" as something real, and just happens to have the adjustments to your lifestyle that they've been espousing for years. Bigger government to check your lawn mower emission documents, and everybody riding a bike, wether you like it or not.

If you don't understand that, you're not going to be able to comment on the nuances of this issue.

#38     Aug 17, 2008
  9. Actually Bush admits that man-made global warming is real, as does McCain.

So it's not those evul liberuls.

#39     Aug 17, 2008
  10. wjk

wjk

Lets say it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we have created the current global warming, and it's not a normal cycle in 4 billion years of Earth history.

What are you willing to do? Are you willing to fork over control of your life to the powers that be? Are you willing to make these sacrifices while China and India don't? Lead be example, right? Do you believe goverment can fix global warming? Gov can't fix anything. And the UN? Give me a break. If it's real, what do you propose?

It seems you're debating me from a climate viewpoint. I agree with the warming theory. That's been proven. I am not convinced that man is as big a factor, though certainly some. Show me a study that proves man is the sole cause.

I'm debating from a political point of view. I think gov hopped on board, hyped the issue, and now sees a golden opprotunity to impose their will. I don't think that will solve any pollution issues. Do you? Is Gore walking the walk he talks?

#40     Aug 17, 2008