Global Warming Exposed Yet Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://tinyurl.com/7hwmpsu

Left wing fanatics, eat your heart out...

Tree-rings prove climate was WARMER in Roman and Medieval times than it is now - and world has been cooling for 2,000 years

Tree ring study gives first accurate climate reading back to 138BC
    World has been slowly cooling for 2,000 years
    World was warmer in Roman and Medieval times than it is now
    Study of semi-fossilised trees in Finland

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

In the 400 to 600 AD era the world was much warmer and many areas in coastal France flooded - forcing the people who lived there to move inland. All of this is documented in history.

The alarmists who claim that man-made global warming is a huge issue - are just working an agenda with their own "crafted statistics" but not the real facts.

3. Ricter

Ricter

It was even warmer a billion years ago. Grain was real hard to grow then.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, do you believe their statement that the world has been cooling for 2k years?

5. I don't want to alarm anyone, but this is getting scary. It was like 65 degrees this morning and the temperature shot up to 87 degrees by mid afternoon. A dramatic move in just a few hours. Now this evening the temperature is starting to drop at a precipitous rate. These wild swings in temperature give me a sense of foreboding that something terrible is about to occur. Hot, cold. Hot, cold. For the love of God, sell your SUV's before we all DIE!

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's the f*cking HFT algo's man. They run the temps up during the day and crash them in the evening. We really need to regulate this shit. Way too much volatility in temps.

7. Ricter

Ricter

I'll wait to see the peer review, but for now, sure, the world has cooled 0.6 C for the 2000 years up 'til now. Do you believe that the Roman empire continued to expand not merely for the sake of empire, but because of soil exhaustion?

8. jem

jem

Luckily we did not cut CO2 production much... it turns out it may have saved us from last ice age.... if you believe CO2 causes warming... which I do not.

9. jem

jem

It turns out the hockey stick guy anticipated this paper 3 days ago.
    And argued its notaa big deal because they knew the data already shows there has been cooling.

see the last.

wtf... they knew this data was out there we have leftist drones on this site and in the media bullshitting their asses off.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.ph...e-rings-and-climate-some-recent-developments/

10. Ricter

Ricter

I see you're struggling so let's get back to basics. Do you believe the CO2 molecule absorbs energy at wavelengths greater than 4000 nanometers, or not? Please answer that question with a 'yes' or a 'no'.

#10     Jul 11, 2012