Global Warming confirmed, skeptics speechless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 23, 2011.

1. i don't really think there are all that many deniers of global warming these days. if they are denying something, it's that it's manmade. but leftists just want to group them in a general group of "deniers" without acknowledging what they're supposedly denying.

#21     Oct 25, 2011
  2. you blind? i have been in many debates right here on et where it was claimed the earth is cooling.

#22     Oct 25, 2011
  3. well, i do ignore imbeciles. but other than that, i haven't read any articles saying the earth is cooling, maybe some articles saying the earth isn't heating up though.

#23     Oct 26, 2011
  4. In the '70s & '80s, the temperature trend was down. So, they were warning us that a second ice age is coming. Now the trend is up, so they're advocating global warming.

All this nonsense is an effort to get us to approve of tax increases, aka cap & trade. [​IMG]

#24     Oct 26, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

But at the end of the day (or century), the ice doesn't lie. The Earth is warming, the only real debate is what's causing it.

#25     Oct 26, 2011
  6. They're moving forward with tax increases & regulation under the assumption that man is causing it, and the government doesn't give refunds.

#26     Oct 26, 2011
  7. yes, that SHOULD be the real debate -_-
    one other thing: yes, the GLOBAL temperature is rising, but people seem to forget that local temperatures in some places is dropping :(

#27     Oct 26, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO! No doubt some of governments reason for embracing MMGW. An excuse for more taxes and regulations.

#28     Oct 26, 2011
  9. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SniNbnoc8Lw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Oct 26, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

walter4's <s>Global Warming </s>stupidity confirmed, skeptics speechless

#30     Oct 26, 2011