Global Market Group

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxnewyorkmoney, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Sorry to hear about what happened.

Do you know any authorities in USA, say NY (apart from FBI) that could be useful to contact in such cases?

#11     Feb 21, 2006
  2. I have been in contact with the CFTC out of washington DC and the Federal Trade Commission out of Chicago. I am going to call local police in the morning. Thanks for all the ideas I really appreciate it.

#12     Feb 21, 2006
  3. In UK and Western Europe there are local <b>'Trading Standards' </b> officers who deal with scam companies.

Anything like that in NY?

#13     Feb 22, 2006
  4. In UK try Office of Fair Trading, and if the company is providing financial services then also try Financial Services Authority.

What is the problem you have?

#14     Feb 22, 2006

5. I mean I know your problem, is it the same company you talking about?

#15     Feb 22, 2006
  6. def

def Sponsor

#16     Feb 22, 2006
  7. #17     Feb 22, 2006
  8. I followed up with their software provider, metaquote and they were actually very helpful. they directed me to Global Market Group's white label company in Indonesia, it is called mdicorps.com. i am following up with the indonesian securites and futures accoc. so i will see what that brings if anything. thanks all for all the help

#18     Feb 22, 2006
  9. Chood

Chood

You can search the records of the State of Ohio Secretary of State to find out if these fellas registered themselves as a business in Ohio, and/or if they organized the business in Ohio. There is a comment earlier in the thread about an office in Ohio. (From what you've said, I kinda doubt they bothered to register.)

The url is www.sos.state.oh.us/

P.S. If they claimed an office in Delaware, too, you can search those records online as well.

#19     Feb 22, 2006