global hierarchy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by FireWalker, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Where does Mr. Rothschild fit within the hierarchy?.

#31     Apr 16, 2011
  2. pretty low.

oblivious.

woke up rich.

#32     Apr 16, 2011
  3. So... besides being a murderer, a thief, a liar, a child molester, and a cock sucker, what are the other requirements to enter your loser 'elite' club?.

#33     Apr 16, 2011
  4. *my* loser 'elite' club?

not that i agree nor would i want to be a member, however... thief, liar, and cock sucker would not be sufficient for entry.

child molestation? possible member.
    murderer? only if you do so in a very gruesome way.

the way into the top of the hierarchy is to disembowel females in the name of creating sex slaves. infants and children first.

FWIW, I have never done any of the above. I disagree vehemently with all of the above. However, I am surrounded by it. Used to it. Desensitized to it to a certain degree. Still disagree with all of it, but don't know what to do.

#34     Apr 16, 2011
  5. in everyday life, people get respect and attention from how they treat other people.

that is not the case at the higher levels of the hierarchy. people get those positions by murdering their way in.

never compare your peers to those in the hierarchy.

#35     Apr 16, 2011
  6. I was approached on state street last weekend by a guy with long flowing white hair down to his waste and a beard almost the same length.

He stepped in front of my path and said,

"I spilled milk and saw the face of Jesus". I responded, "Fasinating". He replied, "I once saw an image of a severed, bleeding foot". I responded, "Have a nice day, sir". And walked past.

I looked over my shoulder and saw him approaching the next person.

Perhaps some day you will see a man in the street with a sign that reminds you of Firewalker's screed here. Perhaps, it will indeed be Firewalker. He will join the other street profits with bushy beards and signs, diligently warning the public of its impending doom at the hands of a satanic plot. :D

#36     Apr 16, 2011