global hierarchy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by FireWalker, Mar 22, 2011.

1. #21     Apr 15, 2011
  2. Much of this is interesting and will eventually lead to the mind-control sex slave groups.

Once you have all the power and money the world, the people controlling this planet want sexual gratification 24 hours/day. The planet is a sex-slave factory with countries competing and trading their slaves. Money might be defined as finite scarce resources. The scarcist resource is attractive women between 18-35. That is the true goal of war.

My role has apparently been central. I was born into it. My perspective is from the apex of the pyramid and the all-seeing eye. I am a fairly normal person, but pretty good at nearly everything. I solved monetary science. I think I found a way to extract energy from water. I have a patent that cleans oceans.

#22     Apr 15, 2011
  3. So you're saying we men are horny bastards and that given enough power and money we would have sex all day every day?

Sounds about right. You might get the moral fanatic here and there who wouldn't jump on the opportunity if it arose but sex drives everything. I'm a big believer in evolution and when you get right down to it... sex is really what its all about.

This post made me laugh!!

#23     Apr 15, 2011
  4. Fairly interesting! I don't agree with him 100%, but it is interesting to hear and I do agree with quite a bit of what he says.

-g

#24     Apr 15, 2011
  5. How many people out there do you think realize that "world politics" is fake and that everything is controlled by a limited few? How many fewer realize what is being planned for next year by some of the elites? Massive blood sacrifice for Dec. 21, 2012. So many people see church/religious leaders and think those people are "pious" - but, little do they know that behind the scenes that these people are worshiping the devil. It kind of reminds me of Nathaniel Hawthorne's "Young Goodman Brown."

If you had life to do over...would you still have wanted to grow up in an "elite" home?

-gastropod

#25     Apr 15, 2011
  6. Men can only do it 3-4 times a day. After that, it gets ridiculous. Don't forget about women.

#26     Apr 15, 2011
  7. olias

olias

I think what is going here, and with similar conspiracies, is that you have individuals with really low self-esteem. They latch onto conspiracies in order to feel smarter and superior to others. These individuals probably aren't great at bonding with people either.

I could be totally wrong. This is my own idea I've formulated

#27     Apr 15, 2011
  8. olias

olias

I disagree. Sex used to important to me. now it means almost nothing. I'm guessing a lot of others have come to the same conclusion

#28     Apr 15, 2011
  9. fyi, they are/were called the o-range girls.

#29     Apr 15, 2011
  10. "have you tried one from Quang Xi? Now I just received a delightful girl for my stable last week. you simply must try one. she is to die for... (snip: the gory details)"

#30     Apr 15, 2011