global futures ???

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketsurfer, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

current customer, satisfy with level of services, no major complain.

#11     Dec 20, 2002
  2. Tacsian

Tacsian

Also been with global going on 8 months now. No complaints. Answer phone on first ring, always helpful, no snafus with my account or trades. 4th broker I've done the eminis with and happiest with them so far. Specific questions feel free to PM me.

cheers

#12     Dec 20, 2002
  3. $6.70 versus $3.32

Service is key though!!!
    Pats versus FFastFill???

Ask around!

#13     Dec 20, 2002
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

why $550/m, shoudn't it be free, Jpats is free.

#14     Dec 20, 2002
  5. If you use it at Global you pay $6.70 versus $3.32 for FFastFill at FFastTrade!

J-Trader is not free???? You are paying for it in higher fees.

FFastFill delivers its product over Citrix and it is much faster! I use both daily!!

FFastTrade offers JTrader for $6.32 Round Trip and no system fee!

Most of our clients take the FFastFill solution once they test it out with the Trainer. It is faster! We offer both solutions and anyone that trades Volume takes the FFastFill System! The Math does not lie.

If you are happy with the service at Global, then that's great. I have talked to the guys there and i think that they are very professional. Stay loyal! We need that in this business! Those guys work very hard to make you happy!

#15     Dec 21, 2002
  6. Correct me if I am wrong, in other posts you claim to run fastfil. The agreement you accepted when signing up this forum is not to advertise unless you pay. Why not pony up some cash to Baron?

Also, $3.32 is not your charge. It is $3.32 + another $8000 per year. The person with the 6.7 fee may not be a very active trader and thus you're not comparing apples to oranges.

#16     Dec 21, 2002
  7. You are not obliged to trade 5 minis. It means you can put less capital and the rest secure it on fixed interest rate for example.

#17     Dec 21, 2002
  8. If a person trades 161 Round trips a month the $550 fee is no longer an issue. Do the Math!

If a person is a Very Low Volume trader then Interactive Brokers charges $4.80 Round Trip.

If you like Pats: FFastTrade Charges $6.32 Round trip compared to $6.70 at Global. If you trade 200 lots per month- You save $76! (Not worth the switch if you are happy)

FFastTrade is targeted at the Active trader and even though we charge $550 per month (Which is $6,600 not $8,000) it provides value and substantial savings. SPEED IS ANOTHER ISSUE THAT HIGH VOLUME TRADERS DEMAND! FFastFill uses Citrix and the technology is lightning fast!

If you are a Low Volume Trader: Global Futures is ideal! I have good things about their Service and their people. But if you are trading a couple thousand lots per month, annualize the savings of $3.32 per lot + $6,600 versus $6.70 per lot.

If you trade less than 332 lots per month: It is not Apples to Apples! But their is a logical comparison!

Have great weekend and a Fantastic Holiday Week!

#18     Dec 21, 2002
  9. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

For Pats J-Trader, Elocal, Global futures, and advanced futures you get $5.90 roundturn all fees, I know this for a fact. and they all clear at RCG as well. You probably can pay less if you bargain. So FFastTrade needs to lower the Pats commissions to be competitive for that platform.

#19     Dec 21, 2002
  10. m_c_a98

The people that posted earlier are paying $6.70 for Pats at Global Futures. I am sure that their are several different levels out there based on balance and margin usage. Advanced charges different levels based on the amount of the deposit- I believe! $6.70 is probably charged to clients that have small deposits and use greater margin. It makes sense!

FFastTrade offers volume discounts, but have no interest creating a price war for Pats. Pats may be changing their model at some point in the Future and then most of this will change, but right now FFastTrade feels like we have a very good alternative to Pats-JTrader especially for HIGH VOLUME USERS! The math works!

#20     Dec 21, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.