global futures ???

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketsurfer, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone hear of these guys ?? their super low margin rates for e-mini has caught my interest. $500.00. i could increase my size dramatically if i switch, but something seems fishy. any thoughts ??

thanks,

surf:)

2. Quah

Quah

Works fine for me. PATS J-Trader, clears through RCG, answers phone. Nothing fishy so far.

3. thanks---they seemed ok to me also. the super low margin has me concerned, but maybe it shouldn't. just trying to do some due dillegence. if anyone cares their site is www.daytrade4less.com

best

surf

4. yes i've heard of them if you are mean GFETC (global futures exchange trading company or daytrade4less).
    I'am IB for that company just started. they promise a lot but till now they couldn't met there promises.
    I agree on a fee based on volume but they overcharged, they will correct it but i have to wait on that, they don't have 24hr.tech.support probably no problem for you if you are from the states but i coming from the netherlands so that not so nice.
    About the margin they are correct, they clear by RCG thats also no problem, and they do have the patssystem.
    Please let me now if you have any questions or if you want to deal with them please let me now your expirience and who you are talking with over there.

Regards,
    Sam

5. They

They

We have used Global for some of our accounts since 1999

answer the phone on the first ring
    Jtrader
    negotiable commissions if you do size
    blah blah blah

We are happy with their service

6. cheeks

cheeks

does anyone know their commish rates for small traders?

thanks

7. HooLee

HooLee

I was offered $6.75/emini rt all in. , with $2.5k to start.

8. cheeks

cheeks

thanks

9. i am going to try out the demo.

best,

surfer

10. High Volume Traders with capiatal should look elswhere!

$2,500 to open an account and trade 5 minis! Wow, I am glad that I don't have to risk manage over there!

FFastTrade: $3.32 round trip plus $550 system charge per month.

If you trade more than 161 Round trips per month, it is cheaper, but margins are only 50%, so you need $2000 for every ES intraday. Minimum to open an account is $15,000 and maintenance is $5,000.

#10     Dec 20, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.