Global Futures now offers Ninja Trader with CQG!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ruven_Global, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Ruven_Global

Ruven_Global Global Futures

[​IMG]

Global Futures Now Offers NinjaTrader with CQG Data Feed!

Traders need fast, accurate data, as well as a seamless operation between analysis and trading execution.

When routing orders through CQG, all orders, cancellations, and modifications are sent by CQG through the most robust connection possible to redundant servers using SSL encryption to secure your trading information.

Regardless of what markets you trade, what style of trader you are or if you require real time or end of day analytics, the NinjaTrader trading platform provides you the tools to analyze the markets and your trading ideas in a flexible, customizable and user-friendly manner that helps you trade better.

Click here to request a free demo on the NinjaTrader platform.

For more information, contact me directly.

Thank you,

Ruven Yogurtcu

Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc.

T 877-367-3177 Toll Free (USA/Can)

T 818-996-0404 International

www.GlobalFutures.com

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options, and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

2. Tried today
    The combo is interesting but the data feed lags and freezes during fast market
    I think the connectivity needs to be improved
    Not ready for live trading

3. Ruven_Global

What markets were you trading and may I ask where you are located because I haven't heard about this issue yet with other clients.

I will look into it.

4. The demo has only 3 instruments available (ES-GOLD-EURO)

I compared the ES with another live platform and these issues were clearly visible

I trade from Europe

5. Ruven_Global

The Ninja CQG comes with the 4 major instruments such as GC, ES, 6E, CL

Data feed is very fast so it shouldn't be lagging or freezing at all.

Please make sure you are not using wireless, because that could cause such effect on the platform.

6. I had an issue with several markets where it wouldn't back fill data.

7. olias

olias

Ruven, can you highlight the differences between the CQG feed and TT data feed for Ninja? Cost, speed, and other factors?

8. Ruven_Global

The CQG feed is unfiltered and offers historical data. It also is very fast in execution.
    We offer the TT feed with a few of our platforms here, but not with Ninja.

9. Is the firm associated with Global Securities, the Istanbul-based broker? I did business with them in the mid-1990s. At the time they were most active in Turkey and SE Europe. I ask partly because I notice the Turkish name.

10. Ruven_Global

Hello,

No, we are not associated with Global Securities.

#10     Mar 28, 2011