Global Colding..........

Discussion in 'Economics' started by spinn, Dec 7, 2009.

1. sure that's all the A.G.W. need these days. A couple of cold winte rdays and "we are entering new Ice Age..." You gotta laugh.

bye the way I have you seen the record high temps Australia has been having this summer....? Or did you (as you seem to do) ignore contrary data?

#11     Dec 8, 2009
  2. globalw arming does not mean warming temperatues only, it means extreme temperatures both ways

#12     Dec 8, 2009
  3. reminds me of the ozone, alarmists. basically if they were right, by 2010 the ozone was to be completely gone! oh, but wait ....

#13     Dec 8, 2009
  4. So, a 1-week cold snap invalidates a 1-century warming trend? Do you trade using the same stupidity? It's a miracle you can use the computer...

#14     Dec 8, 2009
  5. wutang

wutang

You can't reason someone out of an opinion that they didn't reason themselves into...

#15     Dec 8, 2009
  6. heypa

heypa

Give me a break. The colder it gets ,the warmer it gets.Quite logical. By the way here in the foothills of screwed up Cal .We just had the worst snow in the 25 years I have lived here and the earliest.
    Blame it on the lack of solar activity, but don't consider solar activity when screaming global warming oops make that global change.
    After all the earths short term average temperature has remained constant for eons. Make that long term as well.

#16     Dec 8, 2009
  7. Thats because we passed laws that eliminated the use of CFC's, which were destroying the ozone.

The alarmists were right and the government acted... which is why we have an ozone layer.

Check out the Montreal Protocol and see the parellels between the "ozone alarmists" and global warming.

5yr

PS you're an idiot (hey its ET I have to get my insults in)

#18     Dec 8, 2009
  8. i admit i am an idiot.... that is why I trade. Sure fixed the issue fast!

#20     Dec 8, 2009