Glenn Beck to Jesus: Drop Dead

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking more along the lines of something useful.

But now that you mention it please do post it in this thread, won't you?

#51     Mar 11, 2010
  2. Having been a moderator as well as an admin on other boards, let me coach you on how a reasonable moderation policy operates.

When you find a poster who has gone out of line, you "Infract" the poster and send him a PM explicity mentioning what rule he has violated. Second time, you warn him or issue a temporrary ban for a few days. Third time, you permanently ban the poster. This way you have a log of what exactly transpired and there is no confusion among mods and admins.

Ofcourse, since all this is totally out of line with your seat of the pants moderating where regular members get banned for no reason while serial trolls operate freely, all this is not going to make sense. And if someone points out the obvious fallacy of your high-handed moderation then its his fault for opening his mouth. How do they point out glaring mistakes without being perfect, some nerve.

#52     Mar 11, 2010
  3. Never even watched his show ? Then you must know what you are talking about .

#53     Mar 11, 2010
  4. jem

jem

That is the cry of marxists. That was the cry of the Soviet revolution.
    And what replaced the plutocracy was Stalinism. The murder of 20 million non russians. The most inefficent use of resources. the suppression of individual liberties.

Isn't the right response to our problems a limitation on the size of government.

The price of liberty in vigilence.

#54     Mar 11, 2010
  5. Beck is my hero. He is the smartest man on this planet. Big ears is a ego tripping scare monger....harry nancy waxman conyers/wife ot jail/ spitzer.....paterson......rangel/.......massa.....durbin...freakkkyyyy...

#55     Mar 11, 2010
  6. Groucho ?

#56     Mar 11, 2010
  7. :D

#57     Mar 11, 2010
  8. You make many assumptions, and we all know what they say about those who assume. You sure prove the idiom well, that's for sure.

Your assumptions:

1. I was the one who banned Tdog. This is incorrect. I don't even know who did it. I merely posed the question because it was brought up by a user and I tried to be helpful and figure out the answer. I even apologized for the site - despite not having any personal involvement.

2. I allow trolls to operate freely. Also incorrect. Anyone in this thread can tell you I do my absolute best within the allowance of the forum's software to keep those who break the ToU repeatedly out of the forum. Unfortunately, if you had been following any one of about a dozen threads in the feedback section, you'd understand how limited I can act.

The rest of your commentary is based on supporting your original rude and asinine commentary, which I previously addressed and find no need to repeat. However, feel free to continue to proudly place yourself over all the idiot moderators (including myself) of this site. I think everyone watching knows who has the high ground.

Have a happy day.

#58     Mar 11, 2010
  9. Big ears is ready for his big bill......but he does not know what is in it unless he reads the teleprompter......

#59     Mar 11, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing new here, he's the second dumbest libtard in this forum.

#60     Mar 11, 2010