Glenn Beck to Jesus: Drop Dead

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Whatever the case may or may not have been, you will note that it is presently the religious Right, in the aggregate, who are most opposed to "social justice." In fact, the word "social" raises their ire. Their prayers are only heard by the ghost of Ayn Rand.

#11     Mar 10, 2010
  2. It really pisses you off that your tax dollars go to help people, doesn't it?

Paying for bombs that blow up women in children in the middle east doesn't bother you...but God forbid some of your tax dollars go to help Americans in their time of need...

#12     Mar 10, 2010
  3. fhl

fhl

I guess a hundred years ago it really ticked off blacks that their labor was going to build America, too. To <u>help</u> people.:p

Or, if you're a Harry Reid constituent, I'll refer to them by the more recognizable term of negro.

#13     Mar 10, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I understand the point you are getting at here, pretty good analogy. There are a couple of big differences though, of course. One, the slaves had no choice in occupation. Two, they were being taxed, essentially, at what rate would you say, 80%?

#14     Mar 10, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

That is a bizarre development, isn't it? Sometime I'd like to look into our history and see how this has come about.

#15     Mar 10, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What breed, a "Thunderdog" maybe?

Oh wait my bad, that breed was recently BANNED from ET.

#16     Mar 10, 2010
  7. was Tdog banned or did she give up the moniker peacefully? internationally enquiring minds want to know :eek: :D

#17     Mar 10, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

He told someone in the trading forum recently that he was banned.
    He claimed he had no idea why.

Now how a guy who claims to posses multiple degrees and mastery of several languages isn't able to figure out why he was banned, I'll never know.

#18     Mar 10, 2010
  9. "She?" No soup for you.

#19     Mar 10, 2010
  10. I do have a couple of degrees, such as they are, but "several" languages? Hardly.

I asked why my Thunderdog user name was suddenly banned last October. Joe was not able to give me a reason. Ask him.

#20     Mar 10, 2010