Glenn Beck should run for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Too bad YOU have no "voice" in the matter.

:)

#11     Nov 15, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

to Gabfly:

scat is clearly right of me and extreme in many cases, but i would gladly entrust the well being of the country to an army of his types before ever considering giving the lunatics that currently run the country another moment. at least i know where Scat's (and those like them) heart lies.

to Scat:

sometimes beck tends to go down a rabbit hole that i cannot agree with. the puppet master thingy, for example. to blame soros for everything is a bit over the top. and to call Palin stupid was perhaps a misstatement. she is not educated enough, but she is not dumb. what comes to mind in this regard is the statement where she can see russia from her house, and that sorta qualifies her for foreign policy experience.

#12     Nov 15, 2010
  3. Actually, I think she is an idiot. She is not intelligent. She, like Beck, is charismatic to the vacuous. She barely found a college that would graduate her, after going through several. Not that a college education ensures intelligence, of course, but an intelligent person would not have had such a rough go of it if she really set her mind to it. And she is certainly not a savant, so don't go there either. Her own handlers came clean after the election and painted her for the moron that she is. She is little more than an audio loop of talking points in a red dress. She was supposed to be the Republican's answer to Hillary, to garner the female vote. In terms of substance, she's not even close. She is to Hillary what Steele is to Obama: the "me too" whose reach exceeded their grasp. That she has captured the imagination of so many like-minded followers reminds me of an uncontained virus.

#13     Nov 15, 2010
  4. beck reminds me of one of those televangelists that are
    always asking for money in thy name of god.

and beck is always promoting his books and obviously
    wanting to create a cult following to maintain ratings
    and hence a big contract with fox, etc.. in thy name
    of freedom from big govt.

#14     Nov 15, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Irony intentional?

#15     Nov 15, 2010
  6. I wouldn't bet on it.

#16     Nov 15, 2010
  7. 1. I'm not extreme about much of anything... except Odumba, Peolosi, Reid, Communists in America, Democrats... (According to online polls, I'd be classified as a "Center-Right Libertarian"... sounds about right to me.) Of course, I'm VERY, VERY ANTI-ODUMBA... AS ANTI AS ANYONE CAN BE... That's because I see Odumba as Anti-America... Public Enemy #1... and all true Americans should be against him will all of their being... The Founders gave us a Constitutionally limited government structure. All I want is for its limitations to be observed. Odumba wants NONE OF THAT!

2. Beck's "puppet" thing on the air is just theatrics... some could find it annoying, others entertaining. I don't see Beck as "blaming Soros for everything"... I don't recall his ever suggesting that.... Beck's just pointing out Soros' involvement in what's going on. However, one cannot deny that Soros' influence casts a wide net.

#17     Nov 15, 2010
  8. I think it's fascinating how you have thus far managed to call every other president by his actual name, including Bush whom you really disliked, but you can't quite bring yourself to do so for Obama. I wonder why that is...

#18     Nov 15, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

That is an excellent observation. But of course this is scat we're talking about, you are no doubt on ignore.

#19     Nov 15, 2010
  10. CNN played him like a violin.

Instead of hiring a liberal to bash Republicans, they decided to hire a conservative to bash Republicans. Since Glenn Beck's tenure at CNN, the Republicans lost Congress in 2006, then the executive branch in 2008. Afterwhich, CNN dumped Beck like a used snot rag. Now, he's at Fox.

It's very easy to throw Beck. All you have to do is call him a racist. He then goes on the defensive. He can't do anything to the Democrats if he's on the defensive. [​IMG]

The Democrats and moderates (a lot are really Democrats in disguise) are bashing the Republicans on one side. On the other side, Glenn Beck and other Republicans are bashing Republicans. How can Republicans win? If the Republicans can't win, this country will head down the tubes. It already is headed down the tubes.

The best thing for everyone to do is to stop listening to Glenn Beck & Sean Hannity. Just listen to Rush Limbaugh and read the Drudgereport.com. Mark Levin needs to be careful too ...

#20     Nov 15, 2010