Glenn Beck on 9/11 Victims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Sep 14, 2009.

1. aegis

aegis

It's hard to trust a commission that's headed by Henry Kissinger.

#21     Sep 14, 2009
  2. hughb

hughb

What is it with this idiot landis and his "reading comprehension" flatulence? Is he a bot or something?

#22     Sep 14, 2009
    #23     Sep 14, 2009
  4. So much for Bush's No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
    There are some here that clearly were left "behind."

But thanks for putting all that effort into re-posting my previous posts with facts. Most flattering. Can you bring me a cup of coffee too? :D

#24     Sep 14, 2009
  5. hughb

hughb

What, you forgot to say I don't trade for a living? You didn't even threaten to break out your business card that shows you worked for Paul Jones. You can't really pwned anybody until you break out your business card from your former employer.

#25     Sep 14, 2009
  6. Yeah, the S&P has been in a real wide volatile range today . . . But thanks for counting my posts today and showing everyone your man-love for Glenn Beck.

At least I didn't post 31 TIMES OVER THE WEEKEND like your buddy Dr. Jerk-Off who obviously has no friends, no family, no girlfriend, no hobbies, and no life.

But hey, you've only been a member since last Friday and already have me beat - - - posting 7.25 times per day.

Congratulations Petey!
    :D

#26     Sep 14, 2009
  7. Really now?
    Is that why he (PTJ) leased me a Comex membership and I executed 300 lot orders for the Fund and traded for Bellweather Partners?

More idiocy from the neo-cons of ET.

Time to crawl back into your hole now Petey, or whatever other alias that you are using today. :D

#27     Sep 14, 2009
  8. Hey Petey...

Looks like your "cover" just got blown again for the 16th time. How long do you think it will be before the mods have you pegged as yet another pathetic alias?

#28     Sep 14, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

#29     Sep 14, 2009
  10. Look at all the Glenn Beck dittoheads come out of the woodwork.

How very pathetic of you imbecilic sheeple.

#30     Sep 14, 2009