Glenn Beck on 9/11 Victims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Sep 14, 2009.

1. So let me understand this: I'm asking you to easily prove how dense I am by quoting your source, but you refuse to? Is that what I'm "comprehending"?

And as far as trading goes - I don't need all day to make a profit, as it appears you do. My day ended 4 hours ago, when you were still jacking away your morning wood.

EDIT - I've probably given you way too much credit in thinking you even have any wood left.

#11     Sep 14, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Maggot do you remember shooting in Amish country? You never heard about them after. No TV appearances showing off their grief, absolutely nothing. For that I don't laugh at them anymore.
    If you are so grief-stricken you don't make a spectacle of yourself. Simple.
    Parading grieving people on TV must have been good for ratings for shitty, good for nothing, American media.

Reg. Beck, if only Left could come up with something worthwhile to smear him with.

Check yourself into that institution you keep posting picture of. It seems you are very familiar with the place. They will help you to finally grow up.

#12     Sep 14, 2009
  3. This is the standard FloydLandis response when he has nothing else to offer. He claims that you are not a trader as if this were true it would somehow legitimize his political views. This logic is beyong bizarre, but hey, he is a liberal. What do you expect?

Hey, FloydLandis, just because you claim to TRADE the market it does not mean you MAKE MONEY TRADING the market. Considering you are an Elliot Wave Trader, I am quite certain you are losing money.

#13     Sep 14, 2009
  4. Careful now, he might bring out his big guns and challenge you to post your trading blotter.

#14     Sep 14, 2009
  5. All this . . . coming from the ET resident clown who posted 31 TIMES OVER THE WEEKEND because he has no life, no girlfriend, no family, no hobbies, no friends, no nothing.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=3124188

Is ET your only "friend"??? :D

#15     Sep 14, 2009
  6. aegis

aegis

I'm not a huge Beck fan by any means, but he's right.

If the families of some of these victims had any balls, they'd start asking the government some tougher questions in regard to what actually happened that day. Instead, they're happy with the free checks.

#16     Sep 14, 2009
  7. People laugh at the Amish, but I will tell you what, they work hard and take care of business and in general they are very well off financially. I bought my house from a small Amish builder and the quality is spot on. I have not had any of the problems that some of my friends who bought from Toll Brothers or other large builders have had. I have a lot of respect for the Amish.

#17     Sep 14, 2009
  8. YAWN

#18     Sep 14, 2009
  9. You obviously have no idea where the catalyst came from for the 9/11 Commission.

And given your "other" comment about free checks you clearly are out of your mind.

#19     Sep 14, 2009
  10. So do I. The Amish have too much class to laugh back at the foolish Americans who mock them while their country is falling apart.

#20     Sep 14, 2009