Glenn Beck Made $32 Million in 2009

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Apr 8, 2010.

1. #31     Apr 8, 2010
  2. You mean like Obama did?

#32     Apr 8, 2010
  3. Touche' Monsieur d'Artagnan!:cool:

#33     Apr 8, 2010

4. right on, brother... right on

(personally, I think Beck is a lunatic... in only the positive sense of the word)

#34     Apr 8, 2010
  5. I say congratulations to beck.

Guess my biggest problem with beck is he remains uneducated on lincoln and has been duped by the BS propaganda.

That's okay because he's discovering the revolution.
    If he keeps on digging he has no choice but to discover who destroyed what the founders fought so valiantly for.

#35     Apr 8, 2010
  6. Why did the hermit crawl back into her hole?

#36     Apr 9, 2010
    #37     Apr 9, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Thx for bringing it back up, offer still stands, though i already know he wont take the bet. The way to tell whether or not someone is a completely hopeless loser like hermit is easy, the more they bitch about how much someone else makes, the easier it is to tell that they have never drawn a decent income in their life.

Winners look at guys who make millions like Beck and wonder how they can learn from him, and how they can alter their system for making money, to make more. Losers proceed to cry about the system and how unfair it is that they can not seem to earn a decent living no matter what the conditions are.

I made a choice very early in my trading career to emulate winners, as opposed to ostricizing them, it was a wise move on my part.

Anyways hope my tutorial on "how to spot a degenerate" helped you!

I Still am curious as to where Hermit dissappeared to........

The funny thing is i left quite a bit of wiggle room on betting a 5-1 comparison, though i was positive of my choice, i knew almost instantly that he did not draw a taxable income, however i left myself alot of room saying 5-1 as i had to match with my 300k income over what i knew was no more than 60k of income from him, the more i see him dodge the more i realise that infact i am probably sitting around atleast 20-1 meaning he makes less than 15k/yr. Meaning he is basically sitting at minimum wage.

All the while complaining about how the rich should pay for Obongo care. What a joke.

#38     Apr 9, 2010
  9. Where did I bitch about anyone and didnt you see the list of rich liberals? Oprah makes 10 times Beck makes, so what exactly is your point?

#39     Apr 9, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Oprah doesnt seem to provide meaningless polls like you do, now does she? You provided a poll, stating dems make more money, as a means to justify your retarded position, i simply proved how worthless your poll was, now take the bet or quit crying.

#40     Apr 9, 2010