Glenn Beck Loses Advertisers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Funny, I always thought msnbc & cnn were "sewer" networks, since they only cater to the left. At least when O'Reilly offers his views, he has people on his show that offer counter viewpoints, hence fair and balanced coverage. I hardly see this on the other networks, who are so one sided it makes me puke.

#21     Aug 25, 2009
  2. martymjp

martymjp

#22     Aug 25, 2009
  3. Cut the crap, you don't watch the other networks. CNN and even MSNBC always bring "republican strategists" and the like Joe Scarborough(Lou Dobbs to a certain extent too) exists solely to bring "that other viewpoint"

You spout the same cookie crap nonsense as every other ditto head out there. I regularly watch all 3 networks. 2 I watch for info, and FOX to read between the lines as to what the "right" is up to.

#23     Aug 25, 2009

4. You Republican guys are so clueless when it comes to Sarah Palin.Obama got more female votes then McCain when McCain had a female vp.Women and Independents hate Sarah Palin,thats why the Dem's keeps her in the news.Why would they be afraid of a women who cant even get the majority of the female vote?

The liberal wing loves Sarah Palin.They want her in the spotlight just like they want the birthers and the racists in the spotlight.Much better for the democrats when people like Palin ,the teabaggers,the birthers etc is representing the Republicans

#24     Aug 25, 2009
  5. This is just a reflection of the fear whites have of blacks.

Let me be clear about this.

WHITE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES ARE AFRAID OF BLACK PEOPLE.

#25     Aug 25, 2009
  6. Why would 80 % of the population be afraid of 10 % of the population :confused:

#26     Aug 25, 2009
  7. Ask yourself that.

#27     Aug 25, 2009
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Glenn Beck is an American patriot. I'm surprised the CIA hasn't taken him out.

#28     Aug 25, 2009
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Oh puh-leeez dude. Let's be, at least a little fair and balanced. Truth is CNN and FOX have both good and bad. With the obvious exception of Pat Buchanan, MSNBC is a joke.

#29     Aug 25, 2009
  10. Faux News isn't news; it's a rolling, 24/7, neocon op/ed piece.

The same can be said of MSNBS, CNN and CNBS (a sister station to MSNBS).

These entities should not be allowed to use 'news' in their titles.

News is reporting objective facts, not foaming at the mouth and spewing absolute opinion (intellectually suspect ones at that - but that's irrelevant, so I digress).

#30     Aug 25, 2009