Glenn Beck - I Have a Scheme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 27, 2010.

#11     Sep 2, 2010
  2. Hell, they all lie. Half truths and lies of ommission are par for the course. It's up to the people to find the truth in the midst of all the bullshit. The problem for both political parties is that the people have had it with one side calling the other on their lies, all the while spewing bullshit themselves, and the party in power is spewing the most of all.
    We have to pass this bill to find out what's in it, as an example. Com'on now, this is absurd.

#12     Sep 2, 2010
  3. If Becks run continues into 2012 he's probably going to contract to have an ark built and invite two of every teabagger onto it ...
    "and they will come". putzes.

#13     Sep 2, 2010
  4. If the choice is an ark or continuing our ride on the titantic, I imagine people will choose the ark. Where the ark leads us is unknown, but we all know where the titantic ended up.
    Now if Beck/Palin or some other absurd partners should be chosen to Captain the ark, we may choose to remain on the titantic. If the Repubs can manage to put up an actual contender as captain of the ark, the ark will be the ride to choose.
    I'm out of metaphors and analogies.:D

#14     Sep 2, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol irl.

#15     Sep 2, 2010
  6. And what is contradictory about that? Why would something irrelevant and comedic worry me?

#16     Sep 2, 2010