Glad I'm not the only one befuddled...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Overnight, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

godfather according to who? what's his long term track record?

- advices his clients to wait for dust to settle - one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

there is nothing confusing here... do you see any in my 'trading is easy' thread? consistency from page 1 to the last post... you know why - because if you are on the right side you are connected to reality...

get out of TDS, get connected to reality... the overall background is as clear as black and white....

why is it so hard to test ride the trump train for a few weeks, what are people afraid of lol.

3. dozu888

dozu888

and let me tell you a secret lol...

marketwatch.com is one of my favorite contrarian indicators lol... actually before every time I buy more I usually check if there are a few bearish articles there just to make sure..

zdave83, murray t turtle and _eug_ like this.
  4. %%
    LOL. As Paul Tudor Jones noted ;; ''.... you could fade Wall Street Week '' [TV show]. NOt sure what Brexit has to do with my USA trading /investing??

Its like a DOW derivatives trader/profitable trader noted ''Dow is correlated with itself '' LOL/true- One of the all time great quotes + i record SPY /benchmark more than DOW.:cool::cool:

dozu888 likes this.
  5. Handle123

Handle123

Way I see it, way too many traders are too lazy to really learn charting, they study a little and think they known it then go to way too many indicators. Market trend higher highs/higher lows or lower lows/lower highs. After a move in one direction and you can make a rectangle of highs or lows, you know more than most, either get out, go the other way, hedge or do a mixture. Missile shots is another favorite screaming up or down hard often reverses.

One indicator is fine to show trend or containing price from across the room where you might be doing treadmill or weights. People do not take the time with indicators either, they should examine price and the indicator on what is expected on every single bar and when something is expected and does not make expected move then you might have a gift that others never notice.

But thankfully people are very lazy, just gets easier and easier in passing years at extremes.

10_bagger, smallfil and _eug_ like this.
  6. volpri

volpri

They are afraid of winning and then having to admit that winning messes with their political aspirations, hopes, and emotional attachment to a political ideology. This is, all their economic assumptions and beliefs are smashed and the pain is too much to endure. So they are afraid of winning and afraid of admitting they were wrong.

They need to listen to:

Over and over and over again and again and again until they have a W.V. change!

7. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO that is hilarious

8. smallfil

smallfil

When your guide to trading the stockmarket is President Trump's tweets, CNBC hacks or Bloomberg hacks or all of the above, you belong to the asylum. Better to confine you and save you from hurting yourself and others because you are in fact, a nut! But, keep at it. Tell us when President Donald Trump is re-elected on November 8, 2020 how much monies you have made following his tweets. We will be waiting with bated breath.

9. dozu888

dozu888

that's actually kinda what I've thought.... ego really gets hurt, to somewhat admit that they have been fooled by the dem elites before....

but folks, there is nothing to be ashamed of here... lots of people #walkaway ... and once the conflict is gone, your life will be much better... I promise... just like I personally guaranteed there would be no crash for the foreseeable future..

like after I explained about the 2-inch thick co2 a few times, some people appeared to have seen the truth on the climate thing.... yeah it sucks for a while to realize that you have been fooled by such a low level scam, but better late than never... and once you come to the right side, you can then educate your friends and let them see the truth as well.

jl1575, smallfil and volpri like this.
  10. dozu888

dozu888

this is really a key element in trading....

folks you see how many people here just put up a link and then go sky is falling..

I have explained before, in general it is safer to take the OPPOSITE of the mainstream news, than to take the face value.

it only makes sense... the purpose of writing articles, in general, is to fool the public, instead of to inform..

imagine you have a trading account and you have a media outlet at your disposal, what would you do?

the logical conclusion is easy to reach here.

independent thinking is of the utmost importance.... and better yet, if you can see thru the face value, and get to the intent why the articles are written in certain way at certain timing, then you will really get to the next level of trading.

#10     Aug 16, 2019
    trader99 and smallfil like this.