Giving up

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sucker, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Sucker

Sucker

LongShot
    12-21-02 10:46 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Thanks Brandon for this savvy feature. :p

#71     Dec 21, 2002

2. yes bury your head in the sand, you've been doing that all your life haven't you? bye ...loser:(

#72     Dec 21, 2002
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

We'll see. It's been my experience that the best traders are eager to help beginners, particularly those who are in trouble. Only those who are bitter about their own failures rush to dump on those who seek help, much less call them names.

--Db

#73     Dec 21, 2002
  4. oh why don't you stuff it:D don't give that sweet baloney:D if you want to play hold my hand and everything will be alright be my guest:D i say BE A MAN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN:D whatever it takes, whatever the sacrifices, JUST DO IT:D anyone who hasn't a clue after two years is either lazy, stupid or a borne loser ...or all three:D i don't mince words...GRAB YOUR CAYOONES AND MAKE IT HAPPEN ..or shut up, quit fooling yourself,turn on your tv and enjoy the loser you really are:D

#74     Dec 21, 2002
  5. ps, i highly doubt you've ever met a successful real trader, db, (like myself):Dmy guess is you are the typical at homer making a $100 bucks a day and thinking look at me i am a real trader. top of the world ma:D

#75     Dec 21, 2002
  6. If you can average $100 a day over 2 years with no more than $10,000 max drawdown you should be alright for the rest of your life.

#76     Dec 21, 2002
  7. bubbaco

bubbaco

I'll cast the first vote "longshot" useless poster.

maybe voting for the most useless poster of the day will be a USEFUL thread!!!!

#77     Dec 21, 2002

8. ha ha, of course i am ... to you .. cause you want me to lie to you too ...tell you that you're special just because you're you:D

kintergarten was over a long time ago fellas ... and yes they lied to you:D

you're not special ..nothing special about losing. you're actually very unspecial... till you prove otherwise:D

#78     Dec 21, 2002
  9. OK Longshot...here's a challenge for you: "hide behind the name" you unfortunate SOB...either meet me in NJ for a face to face challenge, ie I will kick your ass outright! OR let's compare results on 1.31.03..either way you are a pussy!

Badmouthing the less fortunate is a bad tactic outright!

PM me if you wan't to meet somebody to really humble your ass!

David

PS..W/ All the losers on this board?...Why do you seem so intent on beating your brow? Are you SO Rich?

#79     Dec 22, 2002
  10. Alcoe80

Alcoe80

LongShot has a good point, albeit presented in a negative way. If you don't believe you can succeed, you won't. It's as simple as that. You can have the talent to be the best damn trader in the world, but if you don't have a positive attitude about EVERYTHING, you'll find a way to sabotage trade after trade.

Sometimes a good swift kick in the ass is what people need to show them their self destructive mindset.

#80     Dec 22, 2002