Giving up

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sucker, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Hi Sucker,

Try Forex. Try a free demo from a Forex broker (I think that the demo from CMS-Forex has no time limit). Papertrade with 10K. If you loose them, try another demo. When you one day have made 100K, try real trading again - with a small amount.

#111     Apr 11, 2004
  2. Also a good idea.

#112     Apr 11, 2004
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Baruch.....

Are you aware that Sucker started this thread on twelve / eighteen / two-thousand two?

#113     Apr 11, 2004
  4. No, but who cares? The problems for traders are still the same. And I suppose that will not change.

#114     Apr 11, 2004
  5. well yes...I can agree...This is motivation that I can identify with.

Michael B.

PS. Suckers last post was 12/24/02....Let's all bow are heads...

#115     Apr 11, 2004
  6. Right. A good trading system gives you an edge.

#116     Apr 11, 2004
  7. :eek:

#117     Apr 11, 2004
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I think Baruch is just bored. He's been dragging up quite a few old threads from the basement.

Maybe it's raining where he is . . . :p

#118     Apr 11, 2004
  9. bsam its suckers weekend. this weekend we talk about his failing and next weekend we focus on where he is now. this is the second old post of suck yesterday i told them the same thing. sucker left us 6 days after starting this post. i will remember suckers positive out look on life and how he always bounced back. sucker is like john belushi he came and left our life so fast. also like john leaving us animal house and the blue brothers well sucker left us a post or two. so does anybody know what happen to sucker or do i need to make up a good story.

#119     Apr 11, 2004
  10. There are rumors about sucker working feverishly to gain capital to trade with. He has an idea on how he will trade this next time. HE HAS FOUND AN EDGE. (he discovered MrMarkets website, No?)

Michael B.

#120     Apr 11, 2004