Giving up Vices

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Jul 22, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1000!

#21     Jul 23, 2011
  2. positive or negative?
    [​IMG]

#22     Jul 25, 2011
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Alcohol. I stopped smoking weed/haschish at 18( was smoking 10 blunts per day or so ), cigs at 25 and alcohol this year. Alcohol was definitely the hardest to stop. I ran into so much trouble with it I am impressed nothing tragic ever happened. Nothing better than the pure healthy, sporty, sober life I am experiencing now.

#23     Jul 25, 2011
  4. :cool: Player

#24     Jul 25, 2011
  5. oddsman

oddsman

Gave up caffeine. Abused it for years. Now for the life of me, now that it's completely out of my system, i dont know why i bothered, and i wonder how much damage i did with all those energy drinks and cups and cups of coffee, day after day.

#25     Jul 26, 2011
  6. in the past,every job i quit was a kind of release

#26     Jul 26, 2011
  7. Cassie

Cassie

Heroin... the hardest thing I have ever done besides get off coke. Damn proud of myself though :D

#27     Jul 26, 2011
  8. Strip clubs, man I loved those places. I'm not cold turkey but only two or three times a year now.

#28     Jul 26, 2011
  9. Whenever my internet goes down, my productivity rises.

#29     Jul 26, 2011
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Continue.:)

I have recently discovered a guy I was often skateboarding with before was actually an heroin addict. I never ever suspected anything and I was skating with him 3 times a week, sometimes doing road trips on WE. A genuinely nice guy( too polite sometimes ) but who definitely lacked self-confidence. You could feel that there was a problem but I just thought he was depressed because he had dropped out of his equivalent of PhD in France( doctorat ).

I was telling him how much I hated some Spanish cities because of the syringes you find everywhere in the streets. He never said anything.

#30     Jul 26, 2011