Give us Ghaddafi to run Europe, Please.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by antelope, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Dear Lybians,

If you give us Ghaddafi to run Europe, we'd be happy to give you a special offer:

Cameron, Sarkozy, Merkel, Berlusconi and Trichet, all for free!! (you have to make sure that they stay in Lybia and never leave)

Not a joke, ask any European. Send me an e-mail if interested in the exchange.

2. europian Al-Qaeda
    no thank you

3. Climber

Climber

I'm European and i agree 100%, and you can have most journalist because the propaganda is worse than by the nazis

4. You are a muzzie lover and a formal complaint has been made.

5. Corrected that for you, no need to thank me. :cool:

6. So you agree that EU and USA are worse than USSR? :)
    So USSR was blamed wrongly. It did nothing different... But without bla-bla about human rights and "democracy" stuff.
    Wait a minute..there is some difference... USSR didn't make business on wars.

7. I'm not sure if this is a serious comment or not - because anybody with two eyeballs clearly sees Communist, and its various forms, to be the most murderous regime to have ever existed on this planet, scoring over 100+ million dead.

8. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

the last thing europe needs is yet another damn foreigner in our lands. i mean its bad enough having to share a continent with the french as it is

9. g222

g222

quote from drillmega:

Wowwouch!!! I share your disdain for Communism ... but where did they scratch 100+ mill ??? That's a lot of bods!!

10. That's a BS number you cant blame everything on communism just because there was a large earthquake, civil war, drought and famine(ex 1940's,50's,60's China) that killed tens of millions when communism was the prevalent regime.

#10     Aug 26, 2011