Give up my guns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You apparently have no concept of the difference between burglary and robbery.

*An estimated 3.7 million burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007. *A household member was present in roughly 1 million burglaries and became victims of violent crimes in 266,560 burglaries.

And that was just up to 2007.

https://www.creditdonkey.com/home-invasion-statistics.html

#51     May 1, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

Gentlemen -- what did you expect? He's a liberal. Like these "men."

Db_eT3SXUAAGbJM - Copy.jpg

#52     May 2, 2018
    Tom B, Tsing Tao and Scataphagos like this.
  3. Right Wing "alpha" male?

[​IMG]

#53     May 2, 2018
    piezoe and futurecurrents like this.
  4. Like I said. The assault rifles and handguns are toys for paranoid man boys. They are not needed to defend the home. These boys really really like those guns and find them fun to play with, therefore they want to keep them legal even though many more kids will die because Jonny nutjob can easily go down to the store and buy one.

Truly detestable that gun nuts feel having fun is more important than the lives of children.

#54     May 2, 2018
    piezoe and Frederick Foresight like this.
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, like you said. You say a whole lot of things over and over again on a variety of topics - whether it be gun control or climate change - and you frequently ignore any counter points, choosing to parrot the same thing over and over again, as if repeating it somehow makes it less false.

Actually, the safety of my family is the most important thing to me. Frankly, I don't give a shit what you think about that.

#55     May 2, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.

6. You are a paranoid person if you think that shotguns and rifles are not enough to defend your home.

But it's not about that. You just like your toys.

#56     May 2, 2018
    piezoe and Frederick Foresight like this.
  7. DTB2

DTB2

You hope to Hell that's how it goes down!

#57     May 2, 2018
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

When it comes to my family's safety, I don't take chances. Perhaps if you ever find someone who will love you and will actually allow you to spawn, you might feel differently regarding them.

#58     May 3, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.

9. Handguns and assault rifles make your family less safe.

Ask the parents of all the kids killed by them.

#59     May 3, 2018
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's like saying "cars make your family less safe". Ask the families of all the people killed by them.

#60     May 3, 2018