Give up my guns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Precisely because the Democrats "gun anything" stance makes them so. I know that what has me on guard regularly, and I'm as pro-gun as they get.

#561     Feb 14, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR) reports tonight.
    Always interesting to peruse their quarterly sales for yoy increase/decrease to get a feel for what people are really thinking.

#562     Feb 20, 2019

3. So having rifles and shotguns makes you feel unprotected? You only feel protected when you also have handguns and AR15s? Do you have anxiety issues? This kind of paranoia makes me think that maybe you are a crazy and shouldn't have any guns at all.

#563     Feb 20, 2019
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey, the moonbat is back in the thread!

Yes, having shotguns and rifles makes me feel unprotected. Right now I can carry a pistol concealed to protect myself against bad guys on the street. If you removed all pistols, legal owners like myself would follow the law (or become instant criminals) and criminals would not follow the law. I can't walk around the street with a shotgun or carry a rifle concealed - its just not practical. So your law would make folks like me less safe.

I know logical arguments aren't your strong suit, but hopefully I've explained it to you in remedial English. Feel free to come on back to this thread whenever you want a good ass-kicking by facts.

#564     Feb 20, 2019
  5. "Yes, having shotguns and rifles makes me feel unprotected"

Oh so you ARE crazy, and you call me the moonbat. LOL. Thanks for showing what a true gun nut is.

Are you sure only one handgun is enough to protect while shopping? What happens if many robbers attack you at the same time for your three dollars? What if one of them grabs your gun first? Good to have a few others on you just in case.

Holy shit, this is the problem. You gun nuts are just fucking nuts.

#565     Feb 20, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And she ignores the context, again. What a tard.

#566     Feb 20, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, you edited your reply after I posted mine.

Removing legal firearms from legal owners of those firearms and not removing the illegally owned firearms from criminals makes everyone less safe. Period and end of story.

You can make all the snarky and asinine comments you want, but if bad guy has a gun and I have mine taken away, I am less safe.

Go back to the climate threads where at least you have some fake graph you can post over and over.

#567     Feb 20, 2019
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sales down.
    Time to write a check to the DNC. :rolleyes:

Chief Executive Officer Christopher J. Killoy made the following observations related to the Company’s 2018 results:

· In 2018, net sales decreased 5% from 2017, reflecting an apparent reduction in overall industry demand as evidenced by the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”) background checks (as adjusted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation), which decreased 6% in the same period.

#568     Feb 21, 2019
  9. I do not recall seeing guns for sale online cheaper or in more quantity. A few years ago, we had the great unexplained ammo shortage. The most used phrase on gun dealers websites was "Out of stock." Now they are virtually giving them away. Good quality AR's for <$500, good poly pistols for <$400.

#569     Feb 21, 2019
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

So that concurs with what he is saying right? Demand is down(?).
    That was the only real commentary in the 8K... I did not listen to the CC but I would imagine the analysts pried deeper into this. SA has the X-scripts. If I get bored tommo I'll read them and let you know what he said.

#570     Feb 21, 2019