Give up my guns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not sure what fantasy world you live in but they won't be banned. Not in your lifetime, at least.

Possibly. But in the world of unicorn farts and rainbows that you go to when you sleep, even if you managed to get rid of all the legally owned firearms, criminals would still keep their illegal ones.

Owning those hand guns and AR15s is very important to children's lives. Mine. That's why I will keep them.

#11     Apr 27, 2018
    murray t turtle and Poindexter like this.
  2. #12     Apr 27, 2018
    futurecurrents likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I can see you're still obsessing with me, Freddie, posting (what I assume to be but cannot see) snarky replies throughout the thread. No one cares, dude. Go find something to do with your life that adds value.

#13     Apr 27, 2018
  4. [​IMG]

#14     Apr 27, 2018
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter

DXRtBIWUQAAKR9R - Copy.jpg

#15     Apr 27, 2018

6. So you can defend your home just fine with five shotguns and five rifles but because you like shooting handguns and ar15s better - they are the more fun toys - you are willing to see more children die rather than give up your unnecessary toys.

#16     Apr 27, 2018
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

23-year-old shoots man trying to rob her in downtown Raleigh, police say
    http://www.cbs17.com/news/local-new...her-in-downtown-raleigh-police-say/1146415724

A 23-year-old woman shot a man who was trying to rob her on a downtown Raleigh street in broad daylight Thursday, Raleigh police said.

At 3:30 p.m., Raleigh police responded to a shooting call near the intersection of Blount and Martin streets.

(More at above url)

--------------------

The 23 year old woman lawfully defended herself with her legally registered pistol against her attacker in a brazen daylight robbery at 3:30pm in the afternoon. My daughter knows the girl (now a woman) and went to school with her.

Of course our far left-wing local media outlet (WRAL) never mentions in their coverage that this was a matter of a woman lawfully defending herself with a gun -- they just go on-and-on about the robber being a gun-shot "victim" and the woman being taken away in hand-cuffs.

Here is WRAL's absurd article on the situation -- note this article came out after the police stated the woman properly defended herself against an attacker attempting to rob her (this is never mentioned in the WRAL coverage). As usual WRAL never has provided a follow-up article or correction.

Suspect in custody after man shot in downtown Raleigh, police say
    https://www.wral.com/suspect-in-custody-after-person-shot-in-downtown-raleigh/17513636/

This coverage shows the typical absurd media bias by some outlets in incidents where someone uses a gun to defend themselves in a legal manner against criminals.

#17     Apr 27, 2018
    Clubber Lang and Tsing Tao like this.
  8. The new and improved NRA slogan:

Don't just stand there. Shoot somebody!

#18     Apr 27, 2018
  9. Poindexter

Poindexter

New and improved liberal anti-rape tip:

Lib anti rape strategy - Copy.png

#19     Apr 27, 2018
  10. Is that Trump in the before picture? By his own admission, it is his M.O.

#20     Apr 27, 2018
    futurecurrents likes this.