Give Someone The Opportunity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opportunity, Sep 15, 2006.

1. It can't be God's Gift To Trading JMowery, he said somewhere his father had passed away. This guy mentions "parents."

#11     Oct 2, 2006
  2. A fucking men brother. We got a winner folks....:D

#12     Oct 2, 2006
  3. BULLSHIT!!!

Anyone can get a job at a restaurant, especially a college kid. You're full of crap.
    Even if you could not, your school has more than enough job opportunities, be it in the cafeteria, student center, library, computer lab, student stores, etc.

Sh*t, I remember back in school I used to take NJ Transit and then walk for 30+minutes to the mall cause thats where the restaurant was at. Out of the 5 in the area, that's the one I got hired at first. And in the area, I mean hour commute by one way or another. I had NO qualms about it, that's the way it was.

WTF is so special about your sob story, you can't even stick to properly getting a part time job, let alone sticking to one.

You're so fucking smart, then get creative. Go tutor HS students or ur classmates. Start trading ur classmates money. Or sell weed, that's always a great biz in college.

Man if you cannot get over this hump, do not even bother with trading. You have no idea the personal hell you will be put through when there is no rich mommy & daddy to catch you when you fall down.

#13     Oct 2, 2006
  4. I know of 3 other "needy" traders who sound just like you....

1) Skalpz

2) Coinz

3) Drawdown

:D

#14     Oct 2, 2006
  5. Sioux

Sioux

The answer seems so simple to me....I'm rather surprised it hasn't been mentioned!

Heck, you've got credentials and previous experience working as a "life consultant" Why are you lookin for career advice from the fellas here on ET?

Why not just get your old life coaching job back and then you could take yourself on as a client?

#15     Oct 2, 2006
  6. LOL!

Two others:

4. Iconolast

5. Exchanges

#16     Oct 3, 2006