Give Mittens a break, he NEVER had a chance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Nov 8, 2012.

1. LOL, Lucrum, please stop, I have vodka and OJ all over my computer :D

#11     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like me I'm sure it's your pride. When the tax bills reach a certain level though. Becoming one of "them" will be a no brainer. Let the bigarrows and Ricters of the world support us. It IS after all what they wanted.

#12     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Wow, you sure made that easy. :D

#13     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Brother Ricter, please tell me what a dummy is supposed to do. I freely admit I know nothing. Even when, I learn more and have higher education, the more I admit that I know nothing. As a man once said to me, "why steal from the poor and give to the sorry."

#14     Nov 8, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Be thankful is my suggestion to you, because if you're really a dummy then you'll always be easily amused.

#15     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Ricter,

I am thankful, I was born in America. America is considered the greatest nation on earth; however, as history has taught us, all good things must come to an end.

#16     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey, I am just explaining to you real life and facts. That you don't like either, that isn't my fault.

Anything I said was true, you never offered anything. So who is the troll???

But since I like to be helpful, here is a pound of salt, rub it in your butthurt... :)

#17     Nov 9, 2012