Give me your sick your maimed, I am helping people in this thread trade.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by good karma, May 29, 2009.

1. you are very smart, you realized that your internet handle means jack

and that its worth it to try

good for you

I am sending you PM

#31     May 30, 2009
  2. Stefo

Stefo

any more people like daxtrader willing to confess their sins
    will get a PM from me
    Ask yourself what do you have to lose here.............nothing.

#32     May 30, 2009
  3. I am a newb, I need help too.

Would you send me a PM about your trading method and any other things you want to tell?

#33     May 30, 2009
  4. Stefo

Stefo

no problem bro :)

but I am sorry I have to ask you to write how you are deluded loser who pretended to make money on ET

those are the rules :)

#34     May 30, 2009
  5. pspr

pspr

OP, can you fix your subject of this thread? It's inaccurate few words bug me!

"Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

#35     May 30, 2009
  6. I get the distinct impression sir, that you don't need this thread and you don't need me.

Good trading to ya :)

#36     May 30, 2009
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Yes, as some of you had guessed, good karma and Stefo were the same person. I don't mind cold/Jasonn/C- kid/apak/original etc. etc. coming on the board with helpful commentary and observations... but to start a thread, and then have conversations with himself, and then act as if he PM'd himself... that starts getting weird. Very weird indeed.

Anyway, having more than one alias is in violation of ET's Conduct Rules, so those two have been blocked. Keep your eyes peeled for the next incarnation and hopefully he will make some useful contribution instead of just attacking people and taking up space. :confused:

#37     May 30, 2009
  8. ammo

ammo

not to make this religious, 666, or mangod,but u don't believe in the devil or god, bu t the devil beleives in u, that whole heaven and hell thing is a metaphor , but all metaphors have a base, the base here is that the devil has your # and has turned your life into pure dogcrap, and u come on et and spread it into as many threads as u can, time to rethink just how bright your , god/devil analysis is. Seems like the devil has taken advantage of your PRIDE of intellect and is working u like a 5 cent prostitute, all the while letting you believe you're invisible.

#38     May 30, 2009
  9. 3edc

3edc

geez what a mind job, ammo that is.

#39     May 31, 2009
  10. 3edc

3edc

Magna it is unusual for you to block truth on ET,

you know, the little fact that deluded losers live here :cool:

#40     May 31, 2009