give me simple day trading method that works?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chipmunk, Mar 7, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Size 7? You are thinking way too small, Gabby. At least a size 13.:p

#11     Mar 7, 2011
  2. Size 7 shows some restraint.

#12     Mar 7, 2011
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

I agree the former VP is full of BS, but as for your question, think about it...If simple, paint-by-number day trading strategies exist, would anyone in their right mind give them away on a forum?

You can find longer-term strategies that beat buy-and-hold. There are definitely some for sale and in the public domain. But a strategy to sit around and print money most every day? You're really expecting to get that?

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. Jack Hershey has in the past given his system for trading stocks and futures for free on Elite Trader. So if you are not willingly to pay for training, then you still can spend some of your free time reading from his vast experience. Some of the threads have over 1,000 posts, so be prepared to study hard and practice.

#14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. Bob111

Bob111

depends on method i guess..for example-breakeout-yes..the more participants-the better,as long as you are in before them. another example : pullback-opposite. if my buy order sits out there and he joins at same price or better-i might not get my shares because of him. so-why would i share my "system" or edge? to create more competition for myself?make no sense to me

#15     Mar 7, 2011
  6. I spent the last 7 years looking for a good system that work.

Now I have it and it works 88% of the time.

So what would you pay for it.

#16     Mar 7, 2011
  7. Free! And still his students didn't get their money's worth.

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Buy low, sell high?

Just an idea :)

#18     Mar 7, 2011
  9. Yes, that's always been my favorite. I've expanded it, though, to sell low, cover lower and buy high, sell higher. Works like a charm.

#19     Mar 7, 2011
  10. feng456

feng456

what a joke...a guy wants everything for nothing...why waste your time telling him to check the forums or read a book?

#20     Mar 7, 2011