give me odds on Cramer being yanked off CNBC by the end of the year..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheDudeofLife, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Actually, the timing of the launch of that show was an indication that the stock market "was/is" in the 9th inning.

#51     Jun 24, 2006
  2. :D :D

#52     Jun 24, 2006
  3. When she sticks to business attire, and I only see her from the torso up, she's good looking...

Apparently when she's outside in a dress though... :eek: :(

I'm considering a replacement on my "Top 50 List". What do you guys think? Erin Burnett or Melissa Francis?

I'm partial to Erin, but she really doesn't have any distinctive features. I dated a woman like that back in the day, not a Hottie but definitely not a Brown Bag Special either, everytime I looked at her she reminded me of Sarah Plain and Tall. Which in turn reminded me of my librarian from elementary school, who kept popping into my head during sex... And that scared the shit out of me...

*sHiVeR*

#53     Jun 24, 2006
  4. there you go...............i`d hate to take a hip check from her crossing center ice with my head down...................the funny thing is she thinks she`s all that & then some...........nice find on the pic.

#54     Jun 25, 2006
  5. OK, is that pic from the cocktail party where Helicopter Ben spilled his guts?

#55     Jun 25, 2006
  6. She looks pregnant with Ben's baby. :D

#56     Jun 25, 2006
  7. I heard a rumor from a wall street head hunter friend ..that Cramer has been trying to land a job with a hedge fund...not surprising since he his days at CNBC seem numbered...I wonder how many hedge funds he has helped liquidate positions buy recommending to middle class America to buy XYZ stock...

#57     Jun 25, 2006
  8. I heard a rumor that he's under contract with cnbc until at least 2008, so...

Melissa or Erin? C'mon poeple, what do you think?

#58     Jun 26, 2006
  9. empee

empee

omg, gimme a break. If Cramer started a hedge fund now I don't think he would have any problems if he put the entry caps low enough, he is a star. He has a bigger fanbase than any other hedge fund manager I know!

#59     Jun 26, 2006
  10. Tunes

Tunes

The guy may not be genious but he has made money. he survived the dot com bubble and banked his money.

He has probably 25 million in TSCM stock plus draws a million dollar paycheck from them as writer /director. Don't know what CNBC pays him but Faber I think makes a mil or so. so I assume Cramer is up there also...His show gets great ratings etc.

he may be a Jackass, But golman did not hire him because he was a pretty face and he had a fund for 10 years.

Do you really think he needs to work? TV, books, The street.com plus money he made at hedge fund?

I don't think So.

#60     Jun 26, 2006