give me odds on Cramer being yanked off CNBC by the end of the year..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheDudeofLife, Jun 22, 2006.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Great face.....but I have heard her ass is the shape and size of a keg..

#41     Jun 23, 2006
  2. OHHHhhh...

It just clicked. I know where I've seen you before...

It was on Television.

Yeah, I saw you on World News Tonight. The did a segment about that reality TV show "Queer Guy for Staight Eyes..." or something of that nature.

How's your television show workin out for ya?
    [/QUOTE]

i heard u can buy a eye laser surgery tool from a surgeon somewhere on the net..it is pretty cheap, give it a try.

#42     Jun 24, 2006
  3. :eek:

I'm not saying Maria is in the same category as Jessica Alba. She's not...

I'm just saying that over the years I've grown very found of her lips...

And her eyes aren't too shaby either.

:D

#43     Jun 24, 2006
  4. his show is vulgar white trash entertainment...like cock fights in Biloxi and donkey shows in Tijuana..problem is there are plenty of new suckers who are always the last fool in the ponzi schemes wall street loves to screw people over with. and many of these folks are being recruited by his tv show..The man is a like a cheesy carnival Barker...the worm is turning , greed is going to be uncool soon and he is going to flame out big time....maybe finding a belief in something other than getting rich is what he needs....

#44     Jun 24, 2006
  5. Yeah, wasn't thinking about in & out (except with Maria).

BTW, does Crammer ever recommend when to exit?

#45     Jun 24, 2006
  6. I do not think that trading has anything to do with CNBC or the likes of Cramer...

Actually I think that when the public gets involved it's over...

So I trade my own system in my boxer shorts in the living room.

Michael B.

#46     Jun 24, 2006
  7. i heard u can buy a eye laser surgery tool from a surgeon somewhere on the net..it is pretty cheap, give it a try.

This had to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

The best part of it is -

The website for the lasik at home product has a "doctor" on homepage holding the product but he is wearing glasses!

#47     Jun 24, 2006
  8. gbos

gbos

All this in a 12.97$ book containing most that an investor needs to know to be successful in the stock market yet people like to follow false-gurus for advice. :(

#48     Jun 24, 2006
  9. i dont think the guy found that many volunteerin' to test his creation, innit

#49     Jun 24, 2006
  10. agreed 100%..........never could stand her from day one.......last time i`d seen a mouth like that ,it had a hook in it..........i`d take Martha over her anyday.
    i used to bump into her at the red oak diner here in fort lee,when there offices were right across the street.......her ass is the size of two overgrown watermellons & sloppy.

#50     Jun 24, 2006