give me odds on Cramer being yanked off CNBC by the end of the year..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheDudeofLife, Jun 22, 2006.

1. We have a condo down in Gulf shores. During Ivan, Katrina and everything inbetween has done over 11,000,000 dollars in damage. We already paid like over 40 grand in repairs because insurance refuses to pay.

point --> Insurance companies are evil.

- nathan

#11     Jun 23, 2006
  2. 24% annual return after fees for 12 years. Yeah, the guy's a real moron. Yes I agree, I will go beyond that, the guy is not talented at all. Obviously, you were not involved in the mkt during his tenure. If you were, you would know exactly what I am talking about. The guy had ZERO talent, edge, wisdom, feel, or any other trading term you want to label a winner. He had big commissions that he threw around like a crack dealer in New Jack City. He got 1st call on upgrades/downgrades before they hit the tape. Real fucking talent. When he called our desk, we would put it on speaker so our entire floor would here him. The guy is a fucking lunatic. Go back and search the posts. I MADE bank fading him during the crazy days. By the way, i'm still living off fading his ass. Ego got him a job on t.v. His shortcomings will get him taken off t.v.

#12     Jun 23, 2006
  3. nitro

nitro

Ahahahhaahaha

:D nitro :D

#13     Jun 23, 2006
  4. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Word on the street is that he's going to FOX's new business channel.

#14     Jun 23, 2006
  5. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

If you really want odds on the line, make a market here: http://tradesports.com/ and then we'll see who is the best Cramer exit date picker!

#15     Jun 23, 2006
  6. Yeah, it sounds more like he took you out than you took him out. He's worth 50-100MM, and your worth what?

#16     Jun 23, 2006
  7. This is called CAPITALISM. It involves, no wait, it requires Greed. Large companies, no matter what their business is, always have and always will screw America's working class. It is what they do best. Money isn't the root of all Evil, Capitalism is. So if you have problems with Greed and Capitalism, then I'd say you've come to the wrong place, looking for the wrong thing.

#17     Jun 23, 2006
  8. alisa

alisa

Cramer annoys me as much as the next person but how can you reasonable say guy is a moron with no talent. he is where he is, you just have to respect that. Do I listen to his show? No. Do I subscribe to his site? No. but come on, he's a multimillionaire, give credit where it's due.

#18     Jun 23, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I agree with Alisa, but here is an interesting aspect of his trading:

In his book (Confessions of a streetaddict) he tells stories of CEOs visiting them and trying to make their fund buy their stocks. They had a good bullshit-o-meter, thus when they figured that the CEO was lying, they immediatelly SHORTED the stock, and most of the time it worked.

Now one could argue, that this was in a way insider's info. After all, CEOs don't talk to you and me...

But yes, he worths 50+ millions, so if he is a moron, I would like to be at least as big of a moron to be as he is... :)

#19     Jun 23, 2006
  10. Point taken, the guy is richer than I will ever be, but he played in a very grey area. He is also doing his best to churn the joes six packs of the world to death. I have been a rm subsriber for years, but not becuase of Cramer. His tv show is basically unwatchable, but does provide an opportunity to fade his picks. I'll give the guy credit for being wealthy, but his mojo is slipping away.

#20     Jun 23, 2006