give Cramer some credit

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jaxon, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Those bad picks are never mentioned again. He only pad himself on the back for his good picks. What a hypocrite.

#11     Feb 7, 2008
  2. bxptone

bxptone

His eyes! Man, dark and evil.

I remember a few. He was negative on SNCR last October @ $9 lol. Then was recommending it not to long ago @ $36! Negative last fall on VDSI @ $12 it went +40.

Last winter on his show SCREEEEAMED, "GET RID OF EVERYTHING TECH!". Then tech went on a run. Told everyone recently BUY TECH!! Tech goes down.

LVLT- Oh man. His top speculative play of last year. Down 50%. And no joke. Every other night last year, someone would ask about LVLT in the lightening round. His response? Back up the truck! LVLT tanks. His response. DOUBLE DOWN! AT just under $6, no joke Cramers said and I quote, "This stock will DOUBLE!" Double what? Your losses?? The best was when LVLT announced they were selling convertible debnetures (sp), he did a whole blog about how great that was for shareholders? LMAO, wow.

SIX- a few months ago, he had on the CFO and both were talking up the company and how it was going to be selling some land. It got it's usual after hours gap up to like 6.25 or so. Waffled around 6-6.50 for a month. Then the land deal came. Six Flags sold land alright, sold it for a loss. Then some poor girl loses her feet in that accident. Then someone posted pictures of their Kentucky park, or something. It looked like an unused parking lot. Could care less about SIX, but checked the price the other day just to see where it was. And i couldn't believe the dam thing was under TWO DOLLARS! LMAO.

NYX His top GROWTH pick of last year @ 100. Kept going down, of course he kept recommending it. Went down to 67, 8 months later, before finally reversing, still never got back to even.

I won't even get started about how he was recommending Yahoo late last winter, or so. Then it's earnings came out and they were bad, it promptly tanked. So had been going through some of yahoo's archived news, when I stumbled upon a video of Cramer talking about Yahoo and how he was SELLING 3/4's of his postion before the earnings came out! LOL WOW.

He crapped on EBAY and it's CEO for god knows how long last year. In one of his shows he spent 15 min. in the beginning completely trashing the CEO and EBAY. So one day a while after that. Must of been a few months ago, I couldn't believe my ears when at the beginning of his show he announced his TECH PICK OF THE YEAR..... EBAYYYYYY!!!! O H M Y G O D.

I mention last year, last fall a lot. Because at first I laughed and thought what a clown this guy is. But then I had to stop watching when I noticed a lot of his picks, NOT just lightening round picks, but picks he spent time on, always went down. And just thinking of all the people that must get raped because his horendous calls just got my blood pressure boiling, so I just tune in now and then to see if he's up to his same ole BS. Which he his....

Market had a bad week that closed down hard friday, the 11th. And they way it closed you just had to expect the next week to be ify at best, if not another week of hard selling. Well Cramer gets on and the first words out of his mouth? "The bad news of this week, was really good news!" WOW. Then he drew on a big canvas how next week was going to be great. He literally labeled each day and it was that day that would take the market higher. Starting with Macworld. I turned off MSNBC right then and there as I knew I might have thrown something through the TV if I didn't. Well the week of the 14th starts with an up day. Then next day, the market tanks. I, some kid from the bronx, with no college education, noone to handhold me through the market, had to learn the ups and downs on my own, KNEW the week was going to be ugly. But I just had to turn on Cramer to see what he would say....

"blah blah blah something. I think Tech will continue it's selloff tomorrow (Wed.) and bottom out midday"

Well tech sold off and rebounded, but as we all know, THAT SURELY WAS NO BOTTOM. And yeah Macworld did WONDERS for tech and the markets huh?

The same guy that, if was in charge of the FED would lower rates back to 1%. He was screaming for all these rate cuts and how it would save the day. Well we got the rate cuts and the market is tanking. Dollar is/was, may still be tanking. Credit markets are still frozen. No change in housing. And is probably reinflating a bubble that has yet to be completely deflated.

I also recall him saying he was all out before the Tech crash and how avioded it. Yet I see archive after archive, of him recommending stocks during that time.

I mean I can literally go on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, about so many stocks, sectors and market predictions he's been wrong about, in the same detail. SO THEN WHY THE HELL IS HE REGARDED AS SUCH MARKET GURU? Because he made a lot of money as a hege fund manager? He admitted to, in short, to matipulating the markets in some video a while back. That takes ZERO skill.

WHY THE HELL DOES THIS GUY HAVE A SHOW, AND WHY DO PEOPLE STILL HOLD HIM UP AS IF HE IS THE BE ALL, END ALL OF THE STOCK MARKET!!!?

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But knowing all this, it's my opinion and suspicion that there's an ulterior motive behind his show.

Ah, wasted enought time, just had to rant, back to some charting and DD!

#12     Feb 7, 2008
  3. Do us all a favor. Trade Kraptors recs and let us know how you do.

#13     Feb 7, 2008