Girlfriends & Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sky123987, Jul 7, 2009.

1. This fellow needs some help, pervert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervert

#21     Jul 8, 2009
  2. #22     Jul 8, 2009
  3. Relax. I started with 250K and raised it to $420 (I admit it was beginner's luck) in a few months. I was trend following futures, mainly currencies. Nothing special, just a few MAs and some other rindicators. Then I turned reckless with money management. The usual story...

By the way, I need no approval from anyone. Especially when they do not know me and I do not know them and probably we will never get to know one another.

Be cool...Life is too short to have such a negative attitude. It pays more in the medium term to engage with other people on a good faith basis. Negativity is cummulative, positivity is not.

#23     Jul 8, 2009
  4. I am relaxed and I am cool, in more way than one. I'm not the one jumping at a chance to brag about myself on a public message board. I know better to keep quiet about it, because I actually have it.

#24     Jul 9, 2009
  5. She WAS trying to tell you something......

said in a sultry female voice:

Intradaybill, please dont, ...........Remember your STOP!,

you just weren't listening with the head that has ears!

#25     Jul 9, 2009
  6. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

#26     Jul 13, 2009
  7. Good woman (and you should marry one) have an uncanny ability to detect scams.
    Behing every good man stands a great woman.
    Even multibillionaire moguls base some of their decisions on their wives intuition.

Trading is a scam, touted by brokers so you generate more commissions.
    Brokers don't care if you lose.

#27     Jul 16, 2009
  8. Not true. It's not in their best interest to lose you as a customer because there is no future income stream from your commissions when you are gone. Think about it.

#28     Jul 16, 2009
  9. If you trade for a living and your woman is not behind you
    100% (and those are rare), it will be next to impossible. If you
    let the woman run the show.............well all I can say is you will miserable.

#29     Jul 16, 2009
  10. You meant "BE miserable". But I TOTALLY agree...especially with trading and it's extreme UPs and DOWNs. If she is not aware of this, and TOTALLY BEHIND YOU, YOU'RE in huge trouble.

#30     Jul 17, 2009