Girlfriend broke up with me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by never lose ever, Sep 8, 2010.

1. There was an investor who had three girlfriends, but he didn't know which one to marry. So he decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spends it.

The first one goes out and gets a total make over with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the investor, 'I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much.'

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, 'I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much.'

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, 'I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much.'

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money, and then decided. Q: Who did the investor marry?

A: from right to left: !stit tseggib eht htiw eno ehT

#31     Sep 13, 2010

2. snorom ot ynnuf ylbaborp si tahT

#32     Sep 13, 2010
  3. my advice is sound. it's based on dating several dozen chicks (i'm seeing 3 right now). you need to have a coolness and project an air of confidence that borders on, but doesn't cross into, cockiness. pretty girls are so used to guys drooling over them and relentlessly pursuing them, so when you are someone who DOESN'T do that, you become an irresistable morsel.

just let her go, then find someone else. there's a very high chance this chick will break up with her new bf at some point in the future, and at that time she will call the OP back. at that point, go back to her, sleep with her, then dump her.

#33     Sep 13, 2010
  4. I think good old fashion revenge will get you in the thick of it, get your mojo back. Bring you back from Mamby Pamby land.........

How about pulling patches of your hair out, and telling people she gave you mange?

You could tell them you got the clap. Then, you wouldn't have to pull your hair out.

mmmmmmmmm. Ah, naked photos on net. Her, not you. Send them to me privately first. I want to be sure you're doing the right thing.

Find out where she dines. Always get the table next to her. Never order. Just peer over the top of the menu.

Get that blow up doll, and ride around town with it sitting really close to you. Put your arm around it. Pull up next to her in traffic, and nuzzle the doll. Tell mutual acquaintances the doll is the better lay. This works really well in smaller towns.

Cool weather is coming. Get yourself a hooded sweatshirt that 's about three sizes too large. Pull it over your head, thrust your hands deep into the front pouch and pace back and forth in front of her apartment. Every few paces, jerk your head in her direction and stare with a scowl. Then pull your head back and stare at the sidewalk.

You see, by keeping busy like this, you can get over the hurt sooner. And this is all constructive stuff. It will help you heel, I mean, heal. Don't thank me. Knowing I'm helping is thanks enough.

Nut? Got any more like this? I remember that Cheerleader ditched you, what , 26 years ago? Did they ever find the body?

#34     Sep 13, 2010

5. Correct! :)

lartneC noroM ta detsop saw ti yhw s’tahT :D :D

#35     Sep 14, 2010

6. More suitable for a man of your calibre, perhaps? ......... :)

Joey was wandering through a mall one day, and he happened upon a clock shop where there was a gorgeous lady working at the desk.

Joey walked right up to the desk, whipped out his cock, and put it right next to the lady.

The lady was alarmed and said, "Wait just a minute there, man! This is a clock shop, not a cock shop!"

Joey replied, "I know, I want you to put two hands and a face on this!"

#36     Sep 14, 2010
  7. man up

#37     Sep 14, 2010
  8. We all go through these painfull times at some point in our life. Both in friendship and in love, betrayal is the risk when you give your trust. It's part of the game. But don't worry, you will toughen up.

My heart grows cold and hard as stone
    Time goes by and the last laugh is mine

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMCo5ymlXsE?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XMCo5ymlXsE?fs=1&amp;hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#38     Sep 14, 2010
  9. jinxu

jinxu

How old are you? This is your chance to become a player.

#39     Sep 14, 2010