Girlfriend broke up with me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by never lose ever, Sep 8, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

My mountain bike has a flat on the front tire. Can some of you guys please give me some counseling while you're on this thread? Thanks.

#21     Sep 10, 2010
  2. Get this guy to fix it, so he forgets about his girlfriend.

#22     Sep 10, 2010
  3. Yeah, its about a 95% chance she has another guy lined up. There is that small 5% chance she doesnt have someone else, only means that she doesnt want to see you anymore because you crowd her too much. For instance...if you are the type of guy that calls her 4 or 5 times per day and you dont want her to get off the phone so she can study, then yeah...the answer about SATs and school could be it. Either way...not looking good for you.

High school breaks ups are the worst though. As you get older break ups are not so bad and eventually you will just be like "Ok see ya"

#23     Sep 10, 2010
  4. I know how you feel. And that is part of falling in love and of life. You fall, you stand up.

Life is too short . Keep your mind focused on something else, and before you know it, you'll realize you've gotten over that aspect of your life without even realizing it.

#24     Sep 11, 2010
  5. find yourself another chick who's comparable or better than her. then make sure your ex finds out about your new girl.

eventually your ex will break up with her new bf, and when she does she will get jealous of your new girl and will try to get back with you. chicks HATE it when their ex finds someone new who's better.

oh these dating games are fun. let me know how it goes.

#25     Sep 11, 2010
  6. .......or a high quality blow up doll.

#26     Sep 11, 2010
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Not one has ever sued for child support. (to my knowledge)

#27     Sep 12, 2010
  8. Cassie

Cassie

That's not very good advice if you want her back... If not, f it!!:p
    There are PLENTY of fish in the sea.. she sounds immature anyway?

#28     Sep 12, 2010
  9. What a little bitch crybaby.

#29     Sep 13, 2010
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#30     Sep 13, 2010