Girlfriend broke up with me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by never lose ever, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Young man:

If you think this is "tough", please let me verse a line from a song when I was growing up..

...."You aint' seen nothing yet.....

Baby

Baby

Oh

..."You ain't seen nothing yet..."

I do sincerely wish you and yours the best.

Hang in there.

The more you go through, the easier the rest of it is.

I know that's ironic, but that's how it works.

Go find another vag.

#11     Sep 8, 2010
  2. Go buy a piano and play the blues.

♫ Good therapy ♫

Piano is better than other instruments because there is a place for your....

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ drink °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

#12     Sep 8, 2010

3. You gotta be jackin me...Is this thread a joke?

Put the coffee down, Coffee is for closers! Maybe you should try finding a stable 9 to 5 with a good insurance plan and paid vacation. The little lady seems to need that as well. Trading takes a strong fortitude for the risks you need to take. Before you lose your bankroll I suggest you hit the bricks Skippy.

Boiler Room Glengary Rennick out:cool:

#13     Sep 8, 2010
  4. You are very naive my friend.She has another dude, move on...

#14     Sep 8, 2010
  5. apama1

apama1

LOL I think they hate to love a trader like you so that she has another one haha

#15     Sep 9, 2010
  6. riddler

riddler

she is usong school and strss as an excuse. its happened to EVERYONE,its part of life and part of the growing process,these things need to happen at least one or two times.
    the best medicine is to improve yourself for the next chaper in your life. BELIEVE ME, when you find another girl (YOU WILL ) ,you will be amazed as to how quick you forget about your ex..its truely amazing because i know you feel as if she;s the best and you will never find another one like her..WELL I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU DON'T,I WANT YOU TO FIND SOMEONE MUCH BETTER AND YOU WILL. stop focusing on your negative attributes and concentrate on you beinga package deal. take time to work on thesings that will improve "your package deal". feel free to pm me if you want to talk more.

#16     Sep 10, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like she's humping someone else to me.

#17     Sep 10, 2010
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Date other women. You need to get over that fear of rejection.

That's why you're holding on so tight to the ex. Ladies don't want desperate guys.

The key is to date. Plentyoffish is a great idea. When ladies compliment and flirt with a male, it builds confidence and undermines the belief they're undesirable. Over time, success erodes that plaguing desperation, which manifests through romantic confidence. Which women are attracted too...

#18     Sep 10, 2010

9. change your name, son. :)

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
    The Wizard says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.'

The old man says without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

#19     Sep 10, 2010
  10. look your going to be dealing with women your whole life so stop feeling sorry for yourself. Work on your video game skills, least there you have volume control,,which women dont come equipped with.

#20     Sep 10, 2010