Girlfriend broke up with me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by never lose ever, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I am emotionally unstable I break down alot and I was with her for a year so thats why. I was wondering how can I calm my self down so that it doesn't affect my trading?

2. pspr

pspr

Go get a new girl friend. There is always better.

3. she broke up with me b/c school and the sat's are stressing her out... I just want to help her through this but she says she wont get to see me and she doesn't want to hurt me

4. Corelio

Corelio

Let me put this way. I wish I had your age and all of the wisdom that I have acquired through the years.

Life is too short kid. Enjoy your youth while you can.

:D

5. Trying to deal with a major emotional issue and trading at the same time is a bad idea. When my mom passed away I took four weeks off from trading. Four weeks isn't a magic number, but that's how long I needed to regain my focus. If I can't focus, I can't trade.

6. good 1..

7. nitro

nitro

Once a year some girl breaks up with some guy that is 19, and the world ends. Here, take the advice of a genius. The last line.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2263806&highlight=romeo#post2263806

As you get older, you realize the enormous number of gorgeous women, inside and out.

8. cstfx

cstfx

SAT's?

Do you mean to tell me that this site is populated with h.s. kids posting from the basement/attic/bedroom of their parents' house?

:D

And if OP is not in high school, why are you dating a little girl who is?

9. Excuse me while I put my "dont care" hat on.

10. apama1

apama1

I think you can have a rest by going out and then hit something LOL

#10     Sep 8, 2010