Girl win $3 million in lottery and blows it all on coke & clothes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 1, 2009.

1. A great example of why there will be no middle class in 5-15 years.

#11     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Im sure her parents didnt tell her that drugs and clothes were priorities in a young womans life. She made that decision on her own.

This story is typical of lottery winners though. Look at that guy that won 300 million in the powerball lottery and is now broke. He was a business owner that (if i remember right) did over a million in revenue per year. He was "good with money" in his business, yet when he won that 300 million what did he do? He took briefcases of cash to strip clubs, got involved with some real seedy people, got robbed plenty of times because of the people he hung around with. So it actually is a fair assessment that Money does amplify who you are.

For instance...if you are a generous, kind person when you are broke, you will be more generous and kind when you have money. If you are an asshole when you are broke, you will be a huge asshole when you are rich. If you love shopping when you are broke, you will go out and buy everything you want and dont want when you are rich.

#12     Sep 2, 2009
  3. logikos

logikos

He didn't even get fake boobs to remember his money by, like this girl did. :p

#13     Sep 2, 2009
  4. copa8

copa8

#14     Sep 2, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

#15     Sep 3, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

In the US they would have confiscated the ticket and given her nothing because she was under 18 years old.

#16     Sep 3, 2009
  7. I still remember the day that guy won and he was on TV. He said "I've worked for everything all my life. Nobody ever gave me nothing...Until today"

Amazing that he had the business sense to get his net worth to 17 million, but then lost all business sense when he got the money. Who puts millions of dollars in a regular checking account?

#17     Sep 3, 2009
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yeah. id look pretty pissed too if i blew all my cash on blow.

at least men have coke AND whores to throw money at. coke and clothes just doesnt have the same ring does it?

:p

#18     Sep 3, 2009
  9. On the bright side she's still young, so she has plenty of time to win the lottery again. :D

#19     Sep 3, 2009