Girl win $3 million in lottery and blows it all on coke & clothes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 1, 2009.

1. http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92967?fp=1

So she won the lottery in the UK at 16 years old. It was 1,875,000 pounds or 3 million dollars. She spent $730,000 on clothes alone. She spent $400,000 on cocaine. Now assuming she paid the retail price of 50 quid per gram, that means she bought about 5 kilos of cocaine over the course of 6 years. Thats 2 1/4 grams per day every day for 6 years straight. Thats if she paid retail. If she got a discount for buying in bulk, it could be twice as much or more.

The article said she spent money on exotic cars and breast implants and just general partying.

She has about 20k pounds or $32,000 left.

Money amplifies who you are. When people get alot of it, they find out so quick who they are really Unfortunately alot of them will blame the money and never look deep inside.

2. logikos

logikos

Wow, this sounds like my "genius" friend, who 20 years back, wrote a software application and sold it off for 2.5 million. A few years later he didn't have anything left.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".

3. In this July 1, 2003 file photo, Callie Rogers from Cockermouth

4. LOL. It gets better-

"In this July 1, 2003 file photo, Callie Rogers from Cockermouth in Cumbria."

LMAO.

Good find atticus.

5. Now there is an idea that might her her money back! :D

6. Millionaire

Millionaire

7. Jym

Jym

I was going to say how much i hate fake titties but her's actually look pretty good.

8. Millionaire

Millionaire

Slightly unfair, she was only 16 and unless her parents were good with money and were going to help her out she didnt stand much of chance.

Also it was her boyfriend who blew most of the money on the coke.

#10     Sep 2, 2009