Girl Scouts Aren't Just Selling Cookies Anymore

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Epic

Epic

Actually, I've read several genetic studies that argue how a gay gene might be self-propagating. There are some pretty interesting theories on it.

#21     Feb 2, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I ordered three boxes recently.

#22     Feb 3, 2012
  3. A fetus is not viable before 26 weeks, due to the lack of surfactant in the lungs, further, human life is commonly defined by those of us who actually deal with that, as brain wave activity. So, Google, EEG, brainwaves, and fetus.

Enjoy, there is a lot to read, if you can follow along.

#23     Feb 3, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can't get 'em anymore. The girls won't climb my driveway and deal with the intercomm at the gate.

The pizza and thai food delivery people have figured it out but they have cars and drive up.

If you could allow me indulge for a minute...when I was a kid just about *everything* came to our front door.

There was the milkman, he also brought eggs and orange juice. The dry cleaners dropped off my dads suits and shirts. Avon showed up for my mom. There was the Fuller Brush Man. Out here in LA we had these fantastic old trucks with pastries and coffee and donuts and bread from the Helms Bakery. There was the ice cream truck. There was a huge trailer parked in the neighborhood for about 2 weeks every year giving vaccinations and checkups. There was another trailer where they would take baby and kid school pictures. The Hoover Vacuum guy came around about once per year. The Jehovah's Witnesses came around of course. Various other religious groups were knocking at our door. There was a kid that came around painting curb addresses. Hardly a day went by without somebody at the front door.

#24     Feb 3, 2012