Girl driven to suicide by school bullies :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TraderTactics, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Phoebe Prince, South Hadley High School's 'new girl,' driven to suicide by teenage cyber bullies

Nine Massachusetts teens were indicted Monday for driving a pretty 15-year-old "new girl" from Ireland to suicide in a case that has become a symbol of high school bullying.

The sweeping charges - which come after months of complaints that the bullies weren't being punished - include statutory rape, violation of civil rights with bodily injury, criminal harassment and stalking.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...n_to_suicide_by_teenage_cy.html#ixzz0zhOMtmbu

2. white on white bullying, what if the kid was black or asian, it would be much more horrible. Anyway public hangings for all of them, a precedent needs to be set.

3. Eight

Eight

bullying is a real health hazard... I worked with people that were bullies, they had me trapped with them, I couldn't quit, so I took the fight to their doorsteps. it's about the stress, if you can make them feel stress every time they see you or have to deal with you then you are winning, your stress level goes down and they die slowly from the stress.... do whatever it takes, insults work well, you have to be willing to push it to where somebody might get killed or fired for it to be effective, even if it's you that might get killed.... My dad hated workplace bullies, he hired some guys to come in and beat the krap out of one for me once... but after that first one I was on my own, dad showed me what works though... I still get a good feeling thinking about that arm waving, bullying, loud asshole with his face beat to a pulp coming up and saying "why didn't you help me?".. .I just laughed at him, he figured it out and stopped coming to work... I liked the job before that, and after that, but after, well, my stress level was a lot lower...

4. how cruel. ;-)

actually any bullying beyond a limited amount should be treated as criminal assault. one is trapped with scum of various kinds in a school setting, and there needs to be protection.

that this is still not a high priority is quite sad.

5. If a person is a true bully and you haven't antagonized them in any way, wait until there are alot of people are around and when they do it, call them a bully and a coward!

If they want to fight have at it because all bullies are cowards and the chances are you can whoop their ass even if they are a lot bigger than you.

Fight back and they will never mess with you again.

That's the best I can do on this matter. Wish I had a better solution.

6. a girl , unless she's ghetto trash, is unlikely to take that confrontational route.

7. i imagine they kicked you around a lot in school :D

8. Eight

Eight

people don't understand bullies. They treat people on their own level and lower bad, they kiss up royally to people above them.... when you take on the bully likely you won't get much support from management, they will be the bosses' fav little info provider... a smart organization would keep track of all the people that offer negative info on fellow workers and when layoff time came, get rid of all of them. The rest of the workers would have an environment where they could shine.. Henry Ford was said to have fired people that brought negative info about another worker, and he would fire the one being complained about as well. He took advantage of the info and the opportunity to get rid of a bully...

9. Your powers of perception are not getting any better with time, are they.