Gingrich wins SC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Yep. So was/is Romney. Say what you will about them but they're not stupid. They've both conveniently changed their minds for some reason though.

#41     Jan 22, 2012
  2. Drama queens running around talking/praising the new flavor of the day in the GOP. One day it was Cain, at other days it was Backmann, then Gingrich, then Romney, then Gingrich, then Paul, then Gingrich, etc. Of course we did not go through all the cycles, but one gets the idea.

#42     Jan 23, 2012

3. Das is in Japan on business.

#43     Jan 23, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Japanese enema, when nothing else works.

#44     Jan 23, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

One of these days Japan is going to get access to the internet.

#45     Jan 23, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I did some business there myself and it is immensely helpful to get into a meeting room with them (the Japanese) face to face.

Spent time at Mitsubishi right across the street from the Palace in Tokyo. I was impressed with their culture and have never seen people work so hard in my life. Meetings lasted until 9PM and then they wanted to go out to restaurants and then bars. Those guys don't get home until 2AM or so. I was exhausted after a couple of days of it.

#46     Jan 23, 2012
  7. rew

rew

1) Ron Paul
    2) Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)
    3) Forget about it. Who cares whether it's Newt, Mittens, Santorum, or Obama? We'll just get the same old shit.

#47     Jan 23, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

#48     Jan 23, 2012
  9. What kind of idiot cave people boo the golden rule? Oh well, it is what it is. At least I get to sit back and say I told you so. If the GOP wants to hand Obama four more years then so be it. I'll be on record as voting for the guy who would have actually fixed things.

#49     Jan 24, 2012