Gingrich: Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 18, 2011.

1. January 2007 was when Obama and the Democrats took Congress. Notice the spike up in the deficit at that time. And the downturn in the deficit when the Republicans took the House in January 2011. [​IMG]

#21     Dec 19, 2011
  2. jem

jem

good point...

those charts and their estimates - sing the praises of a republican house. Why would an obama fanboy post them?

#22     Dec 19, 2011
  3. The guy is an idiot. That's why. He made my point! [​IMG]

#23     Dec 19, 2011
  4. No,they show the praises of a Democratic President

[​IMG]

#24     Dec 19, 2011
  5. jem

jem

once again more proof... debt went down when Gingrich and the house forced Clinton to change into a fiscal conservative.

#25     Dec 19, 2011
  6. Republicans had the house during most of Bushs Presidency,only when there is a democratic President do things change

[​IMG]

#26     Dec 19, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Leave it up to a hopelessly partisan fool like you to think that democrats are the ones who are curtailing spending. Everyone knows spending originates in congress.

Just for the record, in my opinion Republicans have just as much blame in this mess as democrats do. People like you (rangerover) who actually believe democrats are innocent are completely delusional. Politicians on all sides are spending us into oblivion, but idealogues will delusionally support one side while harping on the other, as the debt just continues to get worse and worse, and rome continues to burn.

[​IMG]

#27     Dec 19, 2011

8. Republicans had the House most of Bushs Presidency,but most of the debt and deficits are from The Bush tax cuts,Bushs wars,Bushs medicare expansion and Bushs enormous expansion of goverment

So who is to blame ? Should we rename it The Republican House tax cuts,The Republican House's wars,The Republican House's medicare expansion etc :confused:

[​IMG]

#28     Dec 19, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Why dont you complete this chart and show where spending has gone through the first 3 years of Obama? :confused:

How long are you planning on hiding the spending increases that have happened under Obama?

#29     Dec 19, 2011
  10. I dont have an updated chart of that one but I did post this

[​IMG]

#30     Dec 19, 2011