Gingrich says Palin will not be the future GOP leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 16, 2008.

1. There are smart people on this forum, both on the left & on the right. They can defend their positions, explain them, justify them and give a good rebuttal /counter-argument to a different opinion . Sometimes, they'll even post some copy/paste "evidence" (graph, news articles....) to SUPPORT their point of view.
    and then there is Yannis, World champion in copy/pasting from Foxnews, Redstate...
    I want to read once something of his own, you know, original content, something his brain produced. Nothing, Nada, Zero, Zilch

#21     Nov 17, 2008
  2. Lay off yannis. I love the stuff he posts.

#22     Nov 17, 2008
  3. Then ask him to PM the crap to you...

#23     Nov 17, 2008
  4. So true

#24     Nov 17, 2008
  5. Fact check:
    "Nearly 20 percent of Americans live in rural areas. They tend to be social and fiscal conservatives. President George W. Bush won rural districts nationwide by 19 points in 2004 en route to re-election with 51 percent of the vote nationwide."
    http://en.ce.cn/World/Americas/200810/24/t20081024_17167619.shtml

#25     Nov 17, 2008
  6. What a joke. ET's biggest paster complaining about someone else pasting a few articles. Damn good articles I might add.

Yannis, full speed ahead my man.

#26     Nov 18, 2008
  7. Yannis should stick to the joke section...

You like the articles not because they stimulate thought, but because they allow you to say "Amen" from the ditto head chorus.

#27     Nov 18, 2008
  8. Bush beat Kerry among ALL whites by 17pts (white men by 25pts) so your data doesn't prove that rural white voters favor Republicans by a greater degree than any other white voter. You need access to mounds of data to dissect these things. Rural areas have a higher % of men than cities and the gender gap between GOP and Dem's is 6-8pts etc. Also in the South there's a ton of blacks in rural areas and I don't have data breaking down rural by race but if you parse data from "all white" rural areas-Iowa, the Dakota's etal you'll see that rural voters are no more reliably GOP than suburban whites.

The land owners-farmers-are overwhelmingly Republican. The po' folk doing the shit work are overwhelmingly Democrat.

#28     Nov 18, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

#29     Nov 18, 2008
  10. game on gamers!!!

:D :D :D :D

#30     Nov 18, 2008