Gingrich says Palin will not be the future GOP leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 16, 2008.

1. As the country becomes blacker and browner the slide into a South American type of government/economy will be more pronounced.

#11     Nov 17, 2008
  2. At what point do the whites really lose their power, right now the senate, and house are still predominately white, Obama is half white...

#12     Nov 17, 2008
  3. Since you're not an American I'll clue you in on something. Rural "trailer park" whites are DEMOCRATS. The insurance broker in suburban Atlanta: Republican. The dirt poor white worker in Macon: Democrat.

In Georgia McCain carried college grads 54-45. Non grads were 50-50.

Nationally Obama received 60% of the vote among those making less than 50k a year.

#13     Nov 17, 2008
  4. Redistricting after the 2010 census will bring more Latinos into Congress. The House is almost 10% African-America so black representation is pretty close to national numbers.

It's obvious that amnesty to illegals and fast track to citizenship is now on the front burner. Obama and the Democrat majority certainly know where their bread is buttered. Once the immigration issue is decided I suspect we'll never see another Republican President......

#14     Nov 17, 2008
  5. We will likely never see the type of republican president you support, that is a good bet.

#15     Nov 17, 2008
  6. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: We Lost the Crazy Stupid People

"I saw an article that made me feel a bit better about the election. It’s called “How the GOP lost my vote” by Paul Hsieh. In it he says how he’s voted Republican in previous elections and likes limited government, but didn’t this year because of Republican social issues. The thing is, social issues were less a focus this presidential election than all those previous, so that can’t be the real explanation. Much more likely is this guy just suddenly became retarded for no reasons and started hallucinating social conservatives chasing after him. That goes with the theory this is just a retarded election cycle from which no larger trend will emerge. And, anyway, what can the Republicans do to appeal to retarded, hallucinating voters?"

:) :) :)

#16     Nov 17, 2008
  7. I feel sad for you. You can't produce a single paragraph articulating and defending your own thoughts, always copying /pasting somebody else's take on issues. you're the bulletin board equivalent of a swinger. Can't do the job himself, so he watch other men do his wife....and cheer them on

#17     Nov 17, 2008
  8. Yannis

Yannis

So, after posting all sorts of vacuus, idiotic statements all over this forum, seeing that many don't even pay any attention to your empty words, you now start insulting their families, right? Man, you need help! :mad:

#18     Nov 17, 2008
  9. No really, that's the most I've seen you "write."
    If you have opinions, post them, if it's just for posting other people ideas, we all have our RSS readers and browsers, you're of no use, we know how to use Ctrl+C, Ctrl=+V. Spammer

#19     Nov 17, 2008
  10. Yannis doesn't think for himself.

:D :D :D

#20     Nov 17, 2008