Gimme Some COIN! Or Not....

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 13, 2008.

1. I think we are mixing up filings this is a new filing on top of the shares already coming on top of the shares they distribute for free.... wow.... I got a very short and curt response from my newsletter friend.

COIN recovers from last nights overnight low near 9.25 now 10.16 x 10.15.

?? ~ stoney

#11     Feb 14, 2008
  2. oh man he got stopped out!

Closed Positions
    02/13 COIN 10.70 9.70 Exited 02/13 -1.00 -9.35%.....

#12     Feb 14, 2008
  3. and I shorted more. Stoney has been the king of the short trades this year. I love your threads on short trades. I made 3X on LNDC back when you mentioned it. I just keep shorting!!!

#13     Feb 15, 2008
  4. JR you seem confused but I'm glad my research is paying off for someone. I've only highlighted ELON, SHLD, JAH & This COIN in the past as having difficulties warranting short sales. I feel maybe you didn't even read all the stuff I dug up!

I started out by saying some folks like the play, COIN but I found out this and this and this & then instead of the proper thank you stoney- I get what I think is a wisecrack but it's so misplaced it comes off and someone who wants to find a long idea of mine to go against and that, as you found out with Cree, can be a very dangerous igame ndeed.

Shorting COIN was what you were supposed to do! ~stoney

#14     Feb 15, 2008
  5. Well here we go the secondary news is out and now digested and the chart resumes it's upward path. Boy I'm pissed I 10Q'd myself right out of having a big position in this name and I firmly believe it's going way up....~stoney

CONVERTED ORGANICS (NasdaqCM:COIN)
    After Hours: 11.84 0.21 (1.81%) as of 5:30PM ET on 02/20/08
    Last Trade: 11.63
    Trade Time: 4:00PM ET
    Change: 1.29 (12.48%)

#15     Feb 20, 2008
  6. THE TIME TO BUY COIN IS NOW.

I HAVE PUT IT INTO MY WIFE'S IRA 100% SHE OWNS NOTHING ELSE AND I HAVE NOT BOUGHT IT MYSELF. THOSE OF YOU WHO FOLLOW THE STONEDINVESTING KNOW- THOSE STOCKS LEFT UN ADDED TO WILL SOAR!!!! AS SOON AS I GET GREEDY AND GET INVOLVED WE WILL HAVE A SECOND LEG UP! THIS IS WHEN I SELL HERS AND HOLD ON MYSELF FOR THE ROUND TRIP!

GIMME SOME COIN!

I AM NOW LATE FOR MY WORKOUT AND WILL HAVE TO DO PUSHUPS! THE SH*T I DO FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! ~ stoney

#16     Feb 21, 2008
  7. wake37

wake37

Great call Stoney. will take a bite here

#17     Feb 21, 2008
  8. jazzsax

jazzsax

hopefully jreynolds is still short and wiping his ass.

#18     Feb 21, 2008
  9. SECOND LEG UP ALERT****

STONEY IS JEALOUS IT'S A BAD DAY AND MY WIFE SCALPED A CLEAN BUCK ON THIS NAME IN AN ALL IN MOVE IN THE IRA.... BIG DADDY WANTS SOME COIN TOO . NOW SO I'M PAYING A RIDICULOUS $12.50 on a stock I PROFILED HERE AT $10.00!!!!!AND I SHALL NOT SELL AT $13.50 BUT IT'S GOING THERE FOLKS IT'S MF'ING GOING THERE AND PROBABLY TODAY. I CALL UPON THE GODDESS OF GOOD FORTUNE , RISE UP OFF YOUR MANLY STEED AND GATHER THEY FORCE AND REVEAL THYSELF TO ME! SIGMA TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT.... ~ stoney

#19     Feb 21, 2008
  10. THERE IS A 3 SETTLE DAY RESTRICTION I'M PLAYING WITH HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T KEEP ANY EXTRA DOUGH IN THE ACCOUNT. SO SOMETHING I JUST SOLD TODAY THURSDAY IF TODAY COUNTS AS ONE SETTLE DAY THEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELL WHAT I BUY IN REPLACEMENT BY MONDAY, OR TUESDAY AT THE LATEST WHICH GIVES ME JUST ENOUGH TIME TO BUY SEED A COMPANY I DO NOT TRUST THAT REPORTS EARNINGS AFTER THE CLOSE WED.... DANGER WILL ROBINSON! but SEED IS APT TO FOLLOW COIN HERE....

LOOKING AT IT CAREFULLY... ~stoney

#20     Feb 21, 2008